The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Positions stand.

celtic finish first.

But they get no trophy as sporting integrity must be upheld as they didn’t win it.

I don’t get why that’s so difficult to understand 😂👍

I just think it's so easy this way. I'm not entirely sure how celtic could fight that? Given the dude seems to ge struggling to badly it might be a good sign.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

How can it be abandoned and positions final? If its abandoned, there's no positions. 

There are no champions. There are positions which teams were in at abandonment of league.

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

It should be on the table IMHO.  Secondly you are always at it. Does not seem to matter a fuck you antagonist prat. As I said earlier you really would argue black was white. 

Whether you think it should or shouldn't is irrelevant. It isn't on the table. 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I just think it's so easy this way. I'm not entirely sure how celtic could fight that? Given the dude seems to ge struggling to badly it might be a good sign.

If a team is first at the end of the season, they are the champions. Not sure what's hard to get about that. 

Unless we're to rewrite the rules to suit? 

Just now, The Dude said:

These are some mental gymnastics. Is the score kept from an abandoned game? 

Is a cup awarded to a team leading 1 nil in a cup final and its abandoned after 70 mins?

Just now, The Dude said:

If a team is first at the end of the season, they are the champions. Not sure what's hard to get about that. 

Unless we're to rewrite the rules to suit? 

But as you already stated this season wont end.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Not yet. You didn’t answer the question. 

If the season is abandoned the standings shouldn't count and the season should be rearranged. 

The season isn't going to be abandoned. That's not what clubs are voting on. 

Just now, The Dude said:

No. If its abandoned it would be rearranged . So when is this abandoned season being reorganised? 

It cant be, so like previous world disasters should have a line drawn through it and we should move on. No trophies should be handed out to teams that haven't won trophies.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

As stated in the rules, a season is only complete after all 38 matches are played.

And the rules allow that to be altered. Which is what clubs are being asked to vote on. Terminating the season after the games already completed. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I didn’t ask you what the clubs are voting on. 

So you're just randomly asking about a scenario which is nowhere close to what is actually happening then? 

The league isn't getting abandoned. 

Just now, The Dude said:

And the rules allow that to be altered. Which is what clubs are being asked to vote on. Terminating the season after the games already completed. 

Contradicting yourself now dude.

Just now, The Dude said:

So you're just randomly asking about a scenario which is nowhere close to what is actually happening then? 

The league isn't getting abandoned. 

Unless it plays out(which it wont) it is and you know it.

Archived