The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Our manager has not said give them the title tho that's just you

He has said he doesn't want seasons merged and players playing too much football in a short space of time.

"I'm not one who thinks we should be merging seasons, because I think that has different types of problems for the players, playing too much football in such a short space of time.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He has said he doesn't want seasons merged and players playing too much football in a short space of time.

"I'm not one who thinks we should be merging seasons, because I think that has different types of problems for the players, playing too much football in such a short space of time.

Nice sidestep

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He still didn't say give them the title in that quote. Seems to me you have trouble reading what is actually said sometimes.

Just now, bluenoz said:

He still didn't say give them the title in that quote. Seems to me you have trouble reading what is actually said sometimes.

Where did I say he wanted to give them the title? Are you sure its me who has trouble reading?

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You liked his post . What was that about . Dude is now stalking every thread we have on here from early morning until ..... Well it was 3am last night .How fucking sad is that ..

Every thread of importance , he is there with his garbage . It is depressing reading the sycophants sooking up his arse  and many good posters asking him to see their views . When he just doesn't .Not unless you are agreeing with him. 

Keeping tabs on what time I'm on here at now? There's something really fucking creepy about you. That's my reps, what Im''m posting and when I post it you're keeping tabs on. Very weird behaviour.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You liked his post . What was that about . Dude is now stalking every thread we have on here from early morning until ..... Well it was 3am last night .How fucking sad is that ..

Every thread of importance , he is there with his garbage . It is depressing reading the sycophants sooking up his arse  and many good posters asking him to see their views . When he just doesn't .Not unless you are agreeing with him. 

Hollicom is paying him.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Trust me mate, if I liked a post of his it was due to premature senility and not agreement

:lol:

He’s reeking and should be banned imo

Keeping tabs on what time I'm on here at now? There's something really fucking creepy about you. That's my reps, what Im''m posting and when I post it you're keeping tabs on. Very weird behaviour.

Don't make me laugh using words that describe you to a tee . They is no more creepy guy on here, than yourself . You just don't see it :lol:

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Where did I say he wanted to give them the title? Are you sure its me who has trouble reading?

You have been spouting what the SPFL are going to do for weeks which is try to give celtic the title and try to justify it by posting rules and examples of F1 & Chile and whatever you can come up with.  You also have claim you don't care if they are AWARDED (your words) the title. 

You claim to be in the know. You are going to look quite silly if it is rejected.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Hollicom is paying him.

Some cunt must be . I have had breakfast , painted 2 doors and had my lunch . Came on here to see what the good bears are saying about things .And as per . He has the floor on all the threads . WTF is going on 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

You didn't answer the question why must we give them the title to give clubs money? 

It's about ending the season rather than giving them the title.  a final payments due to clubs are based on final league positions.

There’s more important things going on in the world, football doesn’t even come close. Cunts desperate for a title they haven’t won. This season should be scrapped, money dished  out equally to all clubs in all the leagues. Change the rules from next season and add in where this would happen or that would happen if we ever come across this type of thing again. 

Malvern's just jealous I'll not give him a wee pump up the pooper.

If you can get past the piles give it a shot if you want, I can't even shite without bleeding so your chances are 0.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Trust me mate, if I liked a post of his it was due to premature senility and not agreement

:lol:

He’s reeking and should be banned imo

We don't disagree on that . There are plenty of bears on here that encourage him . Very good posters and that baffles me . I find whatever he has to say boring as fuck .:happy:

Archived