The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Telegraph on the league situation down south, saying "All players at an unnamed Premier League club are today being tested for the coronavirus after three first-team players displayed symptoms. The test results are expected back tomorrow."

If any are positive down there it's fucked.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I want my money back, but I wanted money back since our arses collapsed in the league and cup, and we threw away another season. 

The Club bump the fans at every turn, and don’t even have the decency to defend us or our players. 

Club isn’t a charity case. 

That's the spirit.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Telegraph on the league situation down south, saying "All players at an unnamed Premier League club are today being tested for the coronavirus after three first-team players displayed symptoms. The test results are expected back tomorrow."

League scrapped if that’s true

Scotland will ban mass gatherings of at least 500 attendees from next week as part of new measures to combat the spread of Covid-19.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/12/scotland-bans-mass-gatherings-500-fight-coronavirus-12387556/?ito=twitter?ito=cbshare

Sunday’s game will be the last game this season with a crowd if this is true.

Anybody saying they want compensated for this when it could put the club back in financial problems hang your head in fucking shame, it’s hardly the clubs fault there’s a fucking pandemic ffs, anyone who seeks compensation for their season ticket should have it removed and someone on the waiting list will gladly take it. 

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fuckin shameful antics this

That's the The Daily Record’s Political Reporter in Westminster troops

😂😂😂😂The daily rhebel’s and the Sunday liam’s resident Crackpot nationalist, mad as a box of frogs. You wonder who actually interviews and employs roasters like this. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Anybody saying they want compensated for this when it could put the club back in financial problems hang your head in fucking shame, it’s hardly the clubs fault there’s a fucking pandemic ffs, anyone who seeks compensation for their season ticket should have it removed and someone on the waiting list will gladly take it. 

Well said!!!!

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Scotland will ban mass gatherings of at least 500 attendees from next week as part of new measures to combat the spread of Covid-19.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/12/scotland-bans-mass-gatherings-500-fight-coronavirus-12387556/?ito=twitter?ito=cbshare

Sunday’s game will be the last game this season with a crowd if this is true.

I will be beyond shocked if Sunday’s game goes ahead with a crowd there. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Take a bow. 👍👍

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You are so staunch mate thick as shite but definitely staunch 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Will start by saying I can afford to attend games & if a refund is offered (not enforced) then I'll knock it back.

Completely agree that it's hardly the clubs fault but at the same time it's not the fans fault either

Certain people will have to scrimp & save to make sure they can buy season tickets, merchandise, attend matches etc every single season & have done for years. 

A family of 4 going missing 9 games of the season (just less than 1/4) at 500quid a season ticket (actually a bit more) means they've spent 400/500 quid between them on games they arent going to get anything for if they're behind closed doors/postponed.

It's alright being high & mighty when you can comfortably afford it but not everyone is in that situation.

28 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

The best solution, I think, is to cancel the Euro Championship to next summer, suspend all football till end of May/June and finish all leagues during the summer. Not perfect I know but some people need to get their fingers out their arses and make decisions. Better sooner rather than later before this "flu" brings the Country to a halt.

I think the euros will definitely be put back until next summer, but I doubt leagues or competitions will be completed at all now. Real Madrid are self isolating for 2 weeks now, then in 2 weeks Barcelona might have to self isolate their squad etc etc 

We are all talking about next season, but am I the only one thinking that Coronavirus isn’t going to disappear, it’s here now it’s not going to vanish, yes it will peak and die down in the summer but it will be back again next winter big time and we are back to square one until there is a vaccine.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

if valuing the club more than say 100 quid compensation makes me staunch or thick as shite  then so be it, weapon. 

Spare me the Uber fan pish and stop posting for likes 

people should have there tickets removed 😂

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Will start by saying I can afford to attend games & if a refund is offered (not enforced) then I'll knock it back.

Completely agree that it's hardly the clubs fault but at the same time it's not the fans fault either

Certain people will have to scrimp & save to make sure they can buy season tickets, merchandise, attend matches etc every single season & have done for years. 

A family of 4 going missing 9 games of the season (just less than 1/4) at 500quid a season ticket (actually a bit more) means they've spent 400/500 quid between them on games they arent going to get anything for if they're behind closed doors/postponed.

It's alright being high & mighty when you can comfortably afford it but not everyone is in that situation.

It’s 4 games though, not 9 and they obviously can afford it as tickets are already bought. 

23 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Arsenal is my guess.

11 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fuck up 😂

3 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I think the euros will definitely be put back until next summer, but I doubt leagues or competitions will be completed at all now. Real Madrid are self isolating for 2 weeks now, then in 2 weeks Barcelona might have to self isolate their squad etc etc 

We are all talking about next season, but am I the only one thinking that Coronavirus isn’t going to disappear, it’s here now it’s not going to vanish, yes it will peak and die down in the summer but it will be back again next winter big time and we are back to square one until there is a vaccine.

They should have a vaccine ready for later in the year. 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I want my money back, but I wanted money back since our arses collapsed in the league and cup, and we threw away another season. 

The Club bump the fans at every turn, and don’t even have the decency to defend us or our players. 

Club isn’t a charity case. 

You managed to get that rule book out yet? :pipe:

Archived