Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Recommended Posts


So they are gonna have 1.25 seasons squeezed into 1. Then Euro 21 and WQ2022. This is a shambles.

Theyd be better null and voiding, starting next years euros based on last years coefficients. Only shit thing is our euro run means we don’t get 2 CL in a couple years. 

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You take some pelters on here mate! 

Boring pelters I might add.

You'd think after calling me a fenian 20 times in a few days to no reaction, they'd try something different. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you ever actually post anything on here that isnt about me?

Yep plenty maybe if you actually paid attention to actual Rangers posts you would see. You are so out of touch with real Rangers fan.

Do you ever post anything that isnt negative about Rangers?

Dave Hedgehog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

So that David Gray from Hibs wanting the taigs to get the title but doesn’t want Hearts relegated.

Cant have it both ways you utter mongtard 👍

It honestly doesn't make sense but it will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pollok-bear said:

Yep plenty maybe if you actually paid attention to actual Rangers posts you would see. You are so out of touch with real Rangers fan.

Do you ever post anything that isnt negative about Rangers?

Regularly. I'm generally very positive when it comes to Rangers. So much so that folk have moaned on here at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

It honestly doesn't make sense but it will happen.

I can’t see league reconstruction being voted through. Clubs won’t want to lose two games against us and them. Anyway David Gray is a fud 👍

pollok-bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

So they are gonna have 1.25 seasons squeezed into 1. Then Euro 21 and WQ2022. This is a shambles.

Theyd be better null and voiding, starting next years euros based on last years coefficients. Only shit thing is our euro run means we don’t get 2 CL in a couple years. 

IF this was being done in the best interests of Sottish football and not one club, they would certainly go for null and void.

Imagine trying to fit in the S Cup at the start of next season, it is bloody nuts, but some of them want to give them the title AND the chance to win the cup. It is incredible and makes a complete joke of the game up here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

IF this was being done in the best interests of Sottish football and not one club, they would certainly go for null and void.

Imagine trying to fit in the S Cup at the start of next season, it is bloody nuts, but some of them want to give them the title AND the chance to win the cup. It is incredible and makes a complete joke of the game up here. 

Next season

A quarter of this season

The Scottish Cup from this season.

Possibly the rest of the European game/games from this season.

A full new league season.

The league cup.

The Scottish Cup.

Playoffs for the Euros 

World Cup Qualifiers

European Club qualifiers.

Group stage of European Leagues (Champions and Europa).

And then in the summer the European Championships.

Football is totally fucked because the people running it should be cleaning toilets 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Where was the talk of league reconstruction before the pandemic?

League reconstruction is defined as - give them the title without relegating hearts.

How do they please TV  rights with reconstruction?

By having four Old Firm games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s more proof of The Dude not being a Tarrier then the people calling him one...

Ach, its not as if my real name and where I'm from is out there and would be really easy to prove. 😂

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

By having four Old Firm games.

In a 14 team league?

Tbh, you don't have to be the voice to everyone's queries all the time.

I was hoping to hear from other posters opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluenoz said:

In a 14 team league?

Tbh, you don't have to be the voice to everyone's queries all the time.

I was hoping to hear from other posters opinions.

In ANY league. TV deal is predicated on 4 OF games a season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Where was the talk of league reconstruction before the pandemic?

League reconstruction is defined as - give them the title without relegating hearts.

How do they please TV  rights with reconstruction?

League reconstruction is a total farce. It will never get voted in.  Everyone in scotland knows it. 

Surely to fuck other clubs will realise that if it's playing a part in their vote on these current proposals. 

bluenoz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

In a 14 team league?

Tbh, you don't have to be the voice to everyone's queries all the time.

I was hoping to hear from other posters opinions.

Most clubs and Sky won’t want reconstruction.

The clubs want 4 games each v us and them.

Sky want at least 4 Old Firms a season. 

 

bluenoz and BlueKnight87 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

By having four Old Firm games.

14 teams. No relegation.   2 teams promoted from championship,  top 6 play each other after split gives a total of 36 games,  bottom 8 will play more games in this system,  total 40 games.  But that games them extra income and the top 6 have 2 less fixtures than at present, helps clubs involved in Europe,  it is something I have propounded for years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...