The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

Bu bu but...its not in the rules surely celtic still get the non league titles?

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It looks like she is wanting more time, but not sure she will get that and surely then will vote against, I assume, but not sure. :thinking:

Correct why would they vote to relegate themselves. They have backed Rangers' stance

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Some teams not voting tomorrow according to Jackson hibs and Aberdeen aren't apparently 

Apologies read it wrong will depend on how they vote right now undecided apparently

"Vote for the proposals drawn up by the SPFL in an attempt to see the game through this lockdown and crown celtic champions. Vote against it and position your club shoulder to shoulder with Rangers who refuse to surrender this season’s title until it’s been won fairly and squarely. Whenever that might be".

This is how Jackson breaks it down to its lowest form. Spfl trying to guide football through this. Nothing about sporting integrity and entwining league termination with payouts. Nothing about Rangers focus on teams being unfairly relegated and solutions to paying out money urgently needed in isolation of league conclusion. 

He's an absolute bellend of a  Rangers hater and I hope Stevie Clifford at 4lads is right that when all this is over the news will come out via the likes of him and Hand & Heart rather than the typical Hollicomed rags like the Rebel. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I hope you right as that’s the only news I want to see from coming on here 

So many teams against it, Dundee have a mad cap idea which looks like they don't want to vote the current idea, us, hearts, falkirk, thistle and Stranraer are all against it, Brechin may go against it, as may airdrie and montrose who can still catch falkirk and Raith, Inverness apparently not keen on it either. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So many teams against it, Dundee have a mad cap idea which looks like they don't want to vote the current idea, us, hearts, falkirk, thistle and Stranraer are all against it, Brechin may go against it, as may airdrie and montrose who can still catch falkirk and Raith, Inverness apparently not keen on it either. 

The championship vote is the crucial one imo. That's the only one that might not get the 75%

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I expect our resolution to be rejected with the spfl saying their lawyers havent had sufficient time to study it. Vote to go ahead.

They've got all the time in the world, football ain't starting any time soon.

Clubs are being railroaded into a decision which favours one team in particular. Disgusting, corrupt bastards.

All kidding aside, every team that votes for this and backs the SELIK bullying tactics must be on a list of consideration for bears taking our away Ticket allocation.

Bears fans have single handedly saved them all over the last 10 years.

Even the Scum of the earth, cover up corrupt bastards from the east end have only had full houses with us filling the empities, this including tainted their title Celebrations (loads of empty Seats).😠

We have two proposals if the Rangers proposal is allowed to be voted on.

SPFL immediately announce no football to at least 10th June.

Translated as " ok diddy clubs , you have to vote for our proposal or you will not see any money for a few months".  

As I type this BBC news has an interview  with Pat Nevin and not once is proclaiming them champions mentioned. In fact it gives the impression that as this vote is to stop the lower leagues that only diddy clubs are voting.

Has any journalist approached the commercial partners including broadcasters and asked why they accept the season being ended 8 games early with Points Per Game but wont pay out for a nul and void league that ends 8 games early? Because that's apparently the barrier to n&v.

No, thought not 🤔

Archived