The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Has any journalist approached the commercial partners inckuding broadcasters and asked why they accept the season being ended 8 games early but wont pay out for a nul and void league that ends 8 games early? Because that's apparently the barrier to n&v.

No, thought not 🤔

That's what I cant understand either

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

That's what I cant understand either

Its illogical.

I'd be surprised if it was stated contractually. Id be even more surprised if in the current circumstances they'd defend the position of paying for one but not for the other outcome.

Seems another tactic employed by the spfl to railroad clubs to accept the proposal.

It's sickening theres no genuine impartial journalistic platform for exposing or even just clarifying such matters. Its just accepted or not even questioned / challenged.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its illogical.

I'd be surprised if it was stated contractually. Id be even more surprised if in the current circumstances they'd defend the position of paying for one but not for the other outcome.

Seems another tactic employed by the spfl to railroad clubs to accept the proposal.

It's sickening theres no genuine impartial journalistic platform for exposing or even just clarifying such matters. Its just accepted or not even questioned / challenged.

Jordan Campbell at The Athletic has a completely impartial platform and editorial license to pursue whichever stories he wants to. Maybe it's worth pinging this his way and suggesting he takes it up?

The job of a journalist isn't to just take things as fact and present these to an audience. Those are the shite journos and literally any Tom, Dick and Harry can do that job. The good journos are the ones who cut through the shit with incisive questioning and, if after doing that, the conclusion corroborates what is being represented then fine they will write that. Your query here is completely valid and should be explored by someone who has the media access and capability to do so! 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Jordan Campbell at The Athletic has a completely impartial platform and editorial license to pursue whichever stories he wants to. Maybe it's worth pinging this his way and suggesting he takes it up?

The job of a journalist isn't to just take things as fact and present these to an audience. Those are the shite journos and literally any Tom, Dick and Harry can do that job. The good journos are the ones who cut through the shit with incisive questioning and, if after doing that, the conclusion corroborates what is being represented then fine they will write that. Your query here is completely valid and should be explored by someone who has the media access and capability to do so! 

Done. 

2 minutes ago, Clunge said:

"Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed"

Scottish Football.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

We’re handling this incredibly well. We’re really starting to throw some punches their way. The stuff about bullying and coercion is embarrassing for them

Uppa fucking vollies

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed"

Scottish Football.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

I don’t think I have ever heard of a more corrupt sporting body ever. 

Not joking btw this is fucking staggering. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The bullying can only realistically come from the authorities, those due to benefit from titles, or those in desperate need of the cash.

If it's from the first 2 categories, it's a genuine scandal.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The bullying can o ly come from the authorities, those due to benefit from titles, or those in desperate need if the cash.

It’s coming from a club, operating in the East End of Glasgow.

There now needs to be a vote of no confidence from the clubs against the corrupt SPFL. 

We also need to get rid of Stuart Robertson if that useless cunt actually sits on a board that is taking the piss like that, it just shows how weak he is and little respect he carries with the rest of them.

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Utterly corrupt. Once this is done we need to get this lot removed from power.

Enough is enough. 

Scum manager states PPG means they should get title.

SPFL puts forward acceptance of PPG to determine league outcomes, and titles, as the sole proposal. Tieing in desperately needed payouts to proposal acceptance.

Clubs being coerced and bullied to accept the PPG proposal.

Easiest game of join the dots ever played.

#Corrupttothecore

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sure the Dude will be along to continually tell us this is the only way right enough. 

Who knows maybe this will be a turning point in Scottish football if clubs stand firm

When the club are releasing a statement calling out the bullying for this nonsense to go through, surely even that moron will open his eyes and see what's going on.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

There now needs to be a vote of no confidence from the clubs against the corrupt SPFL. 

We also need to get rid of Stuart Robertson if that useless cunt actually sits on a board that is taking the piss like that, it just shows how weak he is and little respect he carries with the rest of them.

The board is corrupt your right. What can one man do on it though, I think your harsh on Robertson there.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The bullying can only realistically come from the authorities, those due to benefit from titles, or those in desperate need of the cash.

Let’s face it, your first two options are the same thing.

The difference between Traynor and Graham is fucking night and day. This statement was prepared well in advance and is clear and concise about this issue. Need to start backing this up by getting the UK wide media involved and informed about this. They can dig even further. And I ain't talking about the media that prepaid by Liewell n co so that means BBC Scotland, The Sun, The Record and The Daily Mail. Get the big English journos on the case.

20 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The board is corrupt your right. What can one man do on it though, I think your harsh on Robertson there.

Robertson is weak. The lack of respect from his fellow board members shows that. 

Might be a bit harsh because they could ignore him no matter what but he is still weak.

I don’t think the guy should be at Rangers, Motherwell was probably his top level.

Archived