The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

We win on Sunday, win the game in hand it’s down to 7 with what 7/8 games left. Gie is peace ffs

It would bring it down to 7 points with 7 games left. Beating them again would bring it down to 4 points.

For us to win the league we would need them to drop points in at least 2 of the 6 other games remaining while we would pretty much have to win every one.

Pull your head out the clouds, it's not happening :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah, but our board are thick as fuck when it comes to PR battles, and getting anything over on the filth, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are scared of Big Peter the Paedophile Protector.

What you suggest is EXACTLY what we should be doing, as tbose cunts,wouldn't think twice about it in the same circumstances.

We need to push for a cancellation of the season.

You'd think with King in charge we could be a bit more savvy in these kind of matters, but we do the opposites and doff our cap to every cunt.

35 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The only team that would have a good case for a complaint if the season was to end early and be considered complete would be Hearts as they're only 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league with 24 to play for and would be relegated.

We aren't winning the league whether all games are played or not. In fact, the way we're playing, ending the season early would probably save us from the gap between us and them getting bigger than it already is. The clamouring for the season to be declared null and void just to stop them getting 10 in a row is embarrassing tbh and would be every bit as tainted as their first few titles.

Your part of the problem these days. If the scum where 13points behind us with 14points to play for the taigs would have the sfa in court.

What should we do shrug our shoulders and just accept it because we've been rotten since January fuck off.

Until they've mathematically won it give them fuck all.

If that's not Rangers stance we are as well turning the lights out games a bogey

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your part of the problem these days. If the scum where 13points behind us with 14points to play for the taigs would have the sfa in court.

What should we do shrug our shoulders and just accept it because we've been rotten since January fuck off.

If that's not Rangers stance we are as well turning the lights out games a bogey

Ok :lol:

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They won’t be given anything unless it reaches the stage where they mathematically have won it. I think the SFA will play games behind closed doors till that point. 

even if it means second string squads. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

They won’t be given anything unless it reaches the stage where they mathematically have won it. I think the SFA will play games behind closed doors till that point. 

Mate as soon as one player has it that should be it done with null void

26 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It would bring it down to 7 points with 7 games left. Beating them again would bring it down to 4 points.

For us to win the league we would need them to drop points in at least 2 of the 6 other games remaining while we would pretty much have to win every one.

It doesn’t matter what people think. If the league is there to be won, you don’t just fuck it off

27 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Are Rangers gonna win the league no but that's no the point awarding them the title before they've won it can't happen. 

I don't give a fuck if it's embarrassing or not.

I wouldn't give them the shite out ma wee ones nappy fuck them

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah mate. He was the best poster we've had on here, the most knowledgable, and the place is worse off for his absence. He got newco'd. I know him well.👍

I’m sorry bud but you’ve lost me, not got a scooby what your on about!!

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

That is exactly what has been ordered . No cancelling the football like other Countries 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Are Rangers gonna win the league no but that's no the point awarding them the title before they've won it can't happen. 

I don't give a fuck if it's embarrassing or not.

I wouldn't give them the shite out ma wee ones nappy fuck them

Cunts coming out with embarrassing for that are themselves apologetic embarrassments

Rangers fans my arse

The SFA and SPFL are pathetic useless bastards but even they couldn’t be as bad that they don’t have some sort of rule govern what happens if the league can not finish. 
The fact we’ve not had this rule thrown in our face from the fenians media makes me believe that it isn’t favourable for their football team. 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Rules allow teams to ask for postponement if they have a limited number of first team players available, so the games would be gone.

Archived