The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So  you think the government will replace all the lost income for businesses up and down the country? Jesus fuck. They can't even cover people's wages let alone the losses businesses incur. 

No I don’t what I said was if they do enforce a situation then it’s incumbent in them to replace lost income. Why do you feel the need to hen pick everything and start arguments with people you don’t know, it’s idiotic?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

More reason then to end things now. Just mental that our country is still thinking of going ahead.

I pissed myself when they said all gatherings of 500 plus people would only be banned from Monday. As if the virus is going to be like “ok lads let’s just hang fire here for a couple of days until this even ban comes in and then we can start spreading” 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nothing to do with football here but I think the reactive rather than proactive approach of our government has been an absolute disgrace tbh. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

I pissed myself when they said all gatherings of 500 plus people would only be banned from Monday. As if the virus is going to be like “ok lads let’s just hang fire here for a couple of days until this even ban comes in and then we can start spreading” 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nothing to do with football here but I think the reactive rather than proactive approach of our government has been an absolute disgrace tbh. 

That's England shut down. We must surely follow suit. 

Our government treating this virus like a diet. Aye we will start next week 🤪

Screenshot_20200313-110318_Sky Sports.jpg

Only a matter of time before a Scottish based footballer gets the virus and the season is cancelled.  Fucking pointless continuing on as we are.  Guaranteed the result of this weekends game will mean fuck all and just put people at risk.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We hope it peaks its infection rate in May. Theres no telling when it will be as we haven't shut everything down like China did. Into the unknown.

Bang on the money with that.

UK government out of step with every other cunt.

Shower of cunts with no conscience.

Wash your hands. Self isolate and dont go near a hospital, ok to attend large gatherings, schools etc. Sorted!

I get it !

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Literally all English football at all levels including EPL and all the women's stuff. 

Our game won't be played on Sunday IMO. 

You are probably right. The SFA will be waiting to see what everyone else does, like what happens with Liverpool, before making any moves. My GF is distraught that Liverpool might not be crowned champions (she has waited 30 years). I’m happy that the filth might not.

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Literally all English football at all levels including EPL and all the women's stuff. 

Our game won't be played on Sunday IMO. 

does anyone know if the english lower tiers (levels 5-10) have had their games cancelled? could put a lot of them out of business this. 

That said you would be majorly pissed if you are a Bury fan, booted out the league for failure to fulfill your fixtures then leagues getting cancelled anyway in the same season.

25 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's England shut down. We must surely follow suit. 

Our government treating this virus like a diet. Aye we will start next week 🤪

Screenshot_20200313-110318_Sky Sports.jpg

The UK government have not acted the EPL/FA have acted here.

Up here we are checking under tables and peering into locked rooms to find where the likes of Doncaster is hiding so they can make a decision

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

U18 game cancelled.

Its time the authorities stood up and done the right thing.

Cancel Sunday right now. This pandemic isn’t going away or going to get better.

Waiting until Monday just shows how utterly incompetent Sturgeon is.

The English cancel all football until early April when they will have another look. Players championship cancelled. Other events world wide cancelled or suspended but the SFA do nothing.

I would say beggars belief but when it comes to the SFA nothing surprises me.

Archived