The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s probably a good thing Hearts are in the relegation position. They have a bit of clout in Scottish football whereas a Hamilton would more than likely just roll over

Good point tbf . I totally agree . The jambos are not Rangers and may have some clout 

If it were Rangers in bottom position . All bets would be off . League finished tomorrow 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will expand the leagues. No-one relegated, folk still get promoted, celtic still get the title. Aberdeen get awarded the Euro place that goes to the Cup Winner.

Its the only way I can see them making just about everyone happy outwith us.

Anything else would have to be passed by a resolution.

They wont get the votes to relegate cunts as us and the bottom 2 will say no and I think 3 votes is enough to block it.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's very clear. Look at the leverkusen gaffers interview. Football without fans is nothing he says.

I've not even watched his interviews in a few weeks now mate, can't bring myself to listen to him sometimes lol 

Kinda agree with the statement though if that's what he said, the matches should either be called off (right idea I think) or played as normal (if they dont think it's a big deal)

Judging by the reaction of other countries, closing borders/schools etc with far fewer cases than us, it's either they're overreacting or we're being our usual staunch British self & thinking we can deal with it 😂

Just now, pcbear said:

They will not take the lead, the only possible way action will be taken is if all the other European leagues cancel theirs.

Of course. They can't go against everyone else. If there are different solutions in other countries they will of course gift the tarriers an un won title.

22 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The only season I have heard being abandoned after it started was pre WW2.

It was only 5 games in and was voided.

A league must be completed to declare a winner. 

They would open a huge can of worms if they declared winners. 

Might as well declare them next years winner and save the refs doing the job for them.

Any more panty wetting over covid-19 and I am going to start fucking people up.

If the league can't be finished then the season should be null and void. 

Clubs chasing europe, battling relegation and looking for promotion could easily take the SFA to court, if they try and end it based on current positions. 

Sporting integrity must be maintained 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the league can't be finished then the season should be null and void. 

Clubs chasing europe, battling relegation and looking for promotion could easily take the SFA to court, if they try and end it based on current positions. 

Sporting integrity must be maintained 

exactly . And there is no other way 

If Rangers win on Sunday, scum lose their following game with a Rangers win then the coronavirus might reach a stage where the SFA cancels the league on the understanding that current position portrays the outcome. 
The SFA guy in charge Liewell won’t allow it any other way. 

The SFA will only act in Celtics best interests unless they are forced to act otherwise by FIFA or the government.

If the league is scrapped they will award them the title and those cunts will have no shame in counting it. 

Football is about fans and no fans mean no football. 

Player power will decide what happens and no one else as these snowflake players will hit the panic button shortly once a few clubs can’t play and this is what the players union will want. 

Stevie is way off the mark but maybe just maybe he’s playing the PR game.

cancel the league 

58 minutes ago, don logan said:

If giving refunds was going put us in financial difficulty, would you still want the refund?

I wouldn't take my refund mate but i would expect our club to offer it . Plenty of bears where that money paid, was extremely hard earned 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't take my refund mate but i would expect our club to offer it . Plenty of bears where that money paid, was extremely hard earned 

Surely theres possibly only 4 home games after we play the nonces?

47 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They will expand the leagues. No-one relegated, folk still get promoted, celtic still get the title. Aberdeen get awarded the Euro place that goes to the Cup Winner.

Its the only way I can see them making just about everyone happy outwith us.

Anything else would have to be passed by a resolution.

They wont get the votes to relegate cunts as us and the bottom 2 will say no and I think 3 votes is enough to block it.

Yip by cancelling the Euros  but it depends on how long the postponement is

Archived