The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the one hand I can't believe he's saying this. Then on the other hand I remember who we're talking about! No words!

Lennon - whose side are 13 points clear at the top of the league - described the situation as a "nightmare".

"If it was to stop now I would doubt very much that they would say it was null and void," he added.

"It could be death by a thousand cuts. We have played over 30 games, that's well over two thirds of the season so we should be declared champions.

"Certainly, if you are talking about the Armageddon of the league being cancelled or stopped, it should go on the average points total which would make us clear champions and rightly so.

"We are over 30 games in to the season, they are not going to take that away from us."

"Hopefully have a bit more information come Monday and get the players back in Tuesday to try to get them training again and into some sort of rhythm but we don't know how to gauge it," he added.

"The gym is here for the players to use if they want and then we will try to get to business as usual. We were praying for the game and looking forward to it. We understand but we are bitterly disappointed."

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

On the one hand I can't believe he's saying this. Then on the other hand I remember who we're talking about! No words!

Lennon - whose side are 13 points clear at the top of the league - described the situation as a "nightmare".

"If it was to stop now I would doubt very much that they would say it was null and void," he added.

"It could be death by a thousand cuts. We have played over 30 games, that's well over two thirds of the season so we should be declared champions.

"Certainly, if you are talking about the Armageddon of the league being cancelled or stopped, it should go on the average points total which would make us clear champions and rightly so.

"We are over 30 games in to the season, they are not going to take that away from us."

"Hopefully have a bit more information come Monday and get the players back in Tuesday to try to get them training again and into some sort of rhythm but we don't know how to gauge it," he added.

"The gym is here for the players to use if they want and then we will try to get to business as usual. We were praying for the game and looking forward to it. We understand but we are bitterly disappointed."

Going down to McDonald’s and get him some straws to clutch and some napkins for his tears 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DYING AND ALL THAT CUNT THINKS OF IS THE LEAGUE!!!!!

FUCKING FILTHY SCUMMY RANCID BASTARD!!!!!!

The same way young boys were abused whilst in the care of employees at the club and all they want to do is say “other clubs did it” or “it was a separate entity” all to try and protect themselves.

Their moral compass doesn’t even exist never mind being broken

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Look at liverpool manager who deserves the league more than the taigs. He has come out with a statement saying more important things than football just now and didnt want to discuss the title then popcorn teeth comes out all guns blazing. 

Lego muncher yesterday and popcorn teeth the day all part of the plan to put pressure on them to give them the league. I give it monday for slant eye liewell to come out with a statement.

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He was asked a question about what should happen if the league was cancelled. 😂 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Look at liverpool manager who deserves the league more than the taigs. He has come out with a statement saying more important things than football just now and didnt want to discuss the title then popcorn teeth comes out all guns blazing. 

Lego muncher yesterday and popcorn teeth the day all part of the plan to put pressure on them to give them the league. I give it monday for slant eye liewell to come out with a statement.

Well, there is class and integrity, then there is taig!

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lennon and celtic knew fine well that he would be asked that and they probably had his answer prewritten, practiced and ready to go. 

Would a Klopp-esque answer not be more appropriate? The answer is of course yes, it would be but Lennon knew exactly what he was doing and what narrative he was trying to set in motion by saying it.

A self interested scumbag, even in the face of the country facing it’s worst pandemic in years. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And he gave a long, rambling, “poor me” answer that he’d clearly been obsessing over, rather than saying “not for me to say, not important right now, people’s health is what matters”. You know, like a normal human would.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Could easily have said it doesn’t really matter given the current situation.....but aye stick up for him.

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He isn’t the only one ,there’s plenty losing their shit on social media 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Lennon and celtic knew fine well that he would be asked that and they probably had his answer prewritten, practiced and ready to go. 

Would a Klopp-esque answer not be more appropriate? The answer is of course yes, it would be but Lennon knew exactly what he was doing and what narrative he was trying to set in motion by saying it.

A self interested scumbag, even bit the face of the country facing it’s worse pandemic in years. 

A klopp esque answer would've been more appropriate but I can tell you right now if he'd swerved it, the next question would've been the exact same. The guys at that presser today were DESPERATE for that header. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

And he gave a long, rambling, “poor me” answer that he’d clearly been obsessing over, rather than saying “not for me to say, not important right now, people’s health is what matters”. You know, like a normal human would.

And he'd have been asked it again. And again. And again until he answered or walked.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

A klopp esque answer would've been more appropriate but I can tell you right now if he'd swerved it, the next question would've been the exact same. The guys at that presser today were DESPERATE for that header. 

And I guess it would have been impossible for him to keep saying “we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it” repeatedly until they stopped.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And he was more than happy to give it to them and everybody knows why.

Archived