The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

9 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

When Peter Lawell parts company with them I think that’ll be the turning point, as corroborated by Stuart Milne his individual influence is powerful and ultimately unhealthy for our game...

Milne almost killed off the SPL with his disastrous campaign to bring in SPLTV , cutting out a huge pay offer from SKY. When that went tits up, the SPL went back to SKY and got a bargain basement deal to keep them afloat. That cunt should have been hounded out, so I'm not taking any advice off that shyster.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thedude I honestly cannot believe you are standing up for Lennon, brown has already shown this will be the party line from the paedo, twice presses, two statements spouting the same shite. This is not an off the cuff response by peg teeth.

I do honestly despair, you dont help yourself sometimes. 

To summarise one poster's comments today:

Defended Lennon for his comments in comparison to klopp. It has been stated that theres no real concern or dissatisfaction  if the scum are awarded the league title. A lengthy argument has ensued whereby an ambiguous definition of the term "season"  has been used to justify the spfl in concluding the scum should win the league as the season can end after 30 games.  The ruling that Premiership clubs shall play 38 games this season is ignored. 

Welcome to Rangers media.

Welcome to fighting the scum's fight for them.

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

@thedude I honestly cannot believe you are standing up for Lennon, brown has already shown this will be the party line from the paedo, twice presses, two statements spouting the same shite. This is not an off the cuff response by peg teeth.

They held the press conference so they could be asked the question and give this answer.

They are trying to get their agenda across first to put pressure on the spfl.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They held the press conference so they could be asked the question and give this answer.

And some defend the lurgan bigot for it because he'd have been asked repeatedly about it had he

refused to answer. Like no manager has ever said I'm not answering such questions and the interview will end if you persist.

Poor lenny put under pressure it seems.

18 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ban  🔨 Oot!!!

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Defended Lennon for his comments in comparison to klopp. It has been stated that theres no real concern or dissatisfaction  if the scum are awarded the league title. A lengthy argument has ensued whereby an ambiguous definition of the term "season"  has been used to justify the spfl in concluding the scum should win the league as the season can end after 30 games.  The ruling that Premiership clubs shall play 38 games this season is ignored. 

He's embarrassing

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yeah, in public this time - because no doubt they will have already bent the ears of everyone in the SPFL/SFA /whoever behind the scenes...

9 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He's embarrassing

I'm all for being objective though obviously the default is the love and defence of all things Rangers.  Today has been a pretty shocking countering that approach, taking the standard journalistic pro scum / anti Rangers approach in this shit hole of ours.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And some defend the lurgan bigot for it because hed have been asked repeatedly about it hed refused to answer. Like no manager has ever said I'm not answering such questions and the interview will end if you persist.

Poor lenny put under pressure it seems.

He was bullied again ,once again a victim of anti Irish catholic racism 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm all for being objective though obviously the default is the love and defence of all things Rangers.  Today has been a pretty shocking countering that approach, taking the standard journalistic approach in this shit hole of ours.

Agreed mate 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Milne almost killed off the SPL with his disastrous campaign to bring in SPLTV , cutting out a huge pay offer from SKY. When that went tits up, the SPL went back to SKY and got a bargain basement deal to keep them afloat. That cunt should have been hounded out, so I'm not taking any advice off that shyster.

Close but not quite right ,You missed out setanta ,At the time setanta came in there were 3 clubs who were against the deal ,Us the taigs and the sheep , were think SPLTV was meant to bridge the gap left by the Setanta collapse 

Milne during his time though was a cunt to us ,Only in his parting comments did he mention the real problem in the game here but at least he said it I suppose 

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye, the SPFL will make their minds up based on posts on RM. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm all for being objective though obviously the default is the love and defence of all things Rangers.  Today has been a pretty shocking countering that approach, taking the standard journalistic pro scum / anti Rangers approach in this shit hole of ours.

Defence of all things Rangers? By telling you what the SPFL are briefing clubs and why? Gies peace man. 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He was bullied again ,once again a victim of anti Irish catholic racism 

The many would say he was rightly being bullied looking how he does. Looks like a victim and acts like one. A fucking eejit wanker.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Defence of all things Rangers? By telling you what the SPFL are briefing clubs and why? Gies peace man. 

Defended lennon. Check.

Said not bothered if scum awarded title. Check.

Argued an ambiguous interpretation of a definition should be used in the scums favour. Check.

Repeatedly refused to provide a definition which made sense in the rule related to 38 games. Check.

Give them fuck all.

Nothing has been won or lost. 

We could potentially claw back 9 points   we can directly influence.  We have previously won the league from 5 points behind in 4 games. Strange things happen in football and nothing can be taken for granted.

We have already beaten them at the piggery this season already

Anyways, the season consists of 38  games, not 29.

Archived