The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Irrelevent comment. 

This is a Rangers forum and the 4 points mentioned are your arguments I'd expect to see posted and argued for on KDS.

I never realised there was an official Rangers supporters opinion we all had to adhere to. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

I never realised there was an official Rangers supporters opinion we all had to adhere to. 

Who said official? It's a forum ffs.

But given you are at odds with the majority on the forum its unsurprising you would rather give bullshit comments.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who said official? It's a forum ffs.

But given you are at odds with the majority on the forum its unsurprising you would rather give bullshit comments.

Ah so you mean we don't all have the same opinion? Weird because I could've sworn you were bitching that I wasn't toeing the party line. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ah so you mean we don't all have the same opinion? Weird because I could've sworn you were bitching that I wasn't toeing the party line. 

No we don't all have the same opinion. 

You have one I'd liken to that of a tarrier.

Maybe it's you being contrary. Or a journalist. Or just antagonist. Whatever it is, its alien to most bears on here given the way the thread has gone.

By the way, theres a donation link above for a good cause, not sure if you've seen it or managed to contribute yet.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The problem is that you spout conjecture as if it is gospel. The fact is no-one knows what the outcome will be because the world is changing rapidly hour by hour. Yet you have spent the entire day telling everyone what the SFA will and should do. You are not as relevant as you think you are and most see right through you.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The problem is that you spout conjecture as if it is gospel. The fact is no-one knows what the outcome will be because the world is changing rapidly hour by hour. Yet you have spent the entire day telling everyone what the SFA will and should do. You are not as relevant as you think you are and most see right through you.

No, I'm spouting what it appears the SPFL have been briefing clubs. 

I think I'm no more relevant than any poster on here. 

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So people can vouch you are a '' journalist '' who vouches you are a Rangers fan?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who vouches for you? 

I bet he thought he'd caught a big one too. Long time poster with a five figure post count. Imagine outing one of those 😂😂

😂 I find it funny you can post here after all these years. Clearly no love for Rangers 😂

Just now, tomger said:

😂 I find it funny you can post here after all these years. Clearly no love for Rangers 😂

Nope. Definitely not. It's not as if I have an easily verifiable 'history' given my real name is no secret nor who I work for now or have in the past. 

I find it funny you're falling into the exact same hole countless other posters have and done the whole 'Dude is pape' stuff. 

Remember when I said it was too easy earlier, aye. 

Tbh, @thedude is a blue nose, problem is imo, his desire to be seen as balanced outweighs perspective. His defence of Lennon tonight is beyond comprehension, it is clear this follows the slit eyes pattern of having all Celtic parties sing very much from the same hymn sheet, it is indefensible.

Just now, The Dude said:

Nope. Definitely not. It's not as if I have an easily verifiable 'history' given my real name is no secret nor who I work for now or have in the past. 

I find it funny you're falling into the exact same hole countless other posters have and done the whole 'Dude is pape' stuff. 

Remember when I said it was too easy earlier, aye. 

When do you have anything positive to say about us ? 

Just now, tomger said:

Mate what’s he actually done here apart from share information that he has gathered from various sources that suggest the SPFL are going to award celtic the title then defended his position that he thinks that’s likely the outcome?  

if he’s wrong he’s wrong doesn’t mean he’s an anti Rangers taig journalist or whatever else and for the record I disagree with a lot of what he’s says and aye he can be a pain in the arse with his contrasting views but he’s definitely not a tarrier. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate what’s he actually done here apart from share information that he has gathered from various sources that suggest the SPFL are going to award celtic the title then defended his position that he thinks that’s likely the outcome?  

if he’s wrong he’s wrong doesn’t mean he’s an anti Rangers taig journalist or whatever else and for the record I disagree with a lot of what he’s says and aye he can be a pain in the arse with his contrasting views but he’s definitely not a tarrier. 

Fair enough but I have never seen anything pro Rangers in any topic from the dude.

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Tbh, @thedude is a blue nose, problem is imo, his desire to be seen as balanced outweighs perspective. His defence of Lennon tonight is beyond comprehension, it is clear this follows the slit eyes pattern of having all celtic parties sing very much from the same hymn sheet, it is indefensible.

Stop tagging the wrong dude. Poor cunt must have a shit load of notifications. 

I've no interest in being seen as 'balanced'. It's one of these nonsense lines folk come out with that have no basis in reality. 

My defence of Lennon extended as far as saying he was asked a question specifically about what would happen if the season ended now. Should I be outraged because he answered a question I would have asked had I been there and have personally asked several other SPFL bosses? 

Aye, we're all under Lawwells orders. First thing he done was contact guys who mainly write about Rangers (and never cover celtic) what the party line is. Just a shame he has so much power but isn't covering any of my wages. 

1 minute ago, tomger said:

Fair enough but I have never seen anything pro Rangers in any topic from the dude.

Hahajahahahaha. What a load of utter fucking nonsense. I've had cunts moan on here because I'm too optimistic. 

If you're going to lie, at least make it plausible ffs. 

I've no interest in being seen as 'balanced'. It's one of these nonsense lines folk come out with that have no basis in reality. 

My defence of Lennon extended as far as saying he was asked a question specifically about what would happen if the season ended now. Should I be outraged because he answered a question I would have asked had I been there and have personally asked several other SPFL bosses? 

Aye, we're all under Lawwells orders. First thing he done was contact guys who mainly write about Rangers (and never cover celtic) what the party line is. Just a shame he has so much power but isn't covering any of my wages. 

Sorry mate, too many beers I am afraid

Your a taig cheerleader now get to fuck.

Archived