Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Just now, dougal72 said:

Award them to the teams that were in there last year I guess if we're technically starting the same season again. Will be interesting to see what other leagues do.

If they are claiming the league then I'm claiming the uefa cup.

That's probably the only sensible and fair way to do it. Nothings ideal.

23 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Bbbbut sporting integrity! If they get this league awarded to them and the league is cancelled, do we then get to add the 9 war time titles to our 54? 

I like that mate, I like that a lot 😂👍

LegendofCoop likes this

Just now, KingKirk said:

See your looking at Scottish football clubs in general mate.

Each and every one of them could fold tomorrow apart from us and I'd drink to that. I'll never forgive what they bastards done to our club and neither should you.

Dont mind a few of the old SFL clubs. Everyone of those cunts who were in the SPL when we went down can be Corona'd to fuck for all I care.

KingKirk likes this

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

See your looking at Scottish football clubs in general mate.

Each and every one of them could fold tomorrow apart from us and I'd drink to that. I'll never forgive what they bastards done to our club and neither should you.

The difference there is, the SFA aren't of the same view as us. 

KingKirk likes this

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:tu: Different times I know mate, but the principle is the same really! 

I agree completely.

If people want to award incomplete leagues then we should be awarded all the completed ones we won. Sporting integrity and all that 👍

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I agree completely.

If people want to award incomplete leagues then we should be awarded all the completed ones we won. Sporting integrity and all that 👍

If they are awarded the title after a incomplete season fans should United to push to get our war titles officially recognized 100% 

Dave Hedgehog likes this

3 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

It'll be cancelling public events, not just football & it's something they should be doing if it continues the way it is just now.

In saying that, if it was us who were 13 clear with 8/9 matches left I can pretty much guarantee every single one of us would be raging if they didnt award us the title lol 

Aye but it’s not and fuck them. 

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How do you square that circle though? If I dont get promoted and lose all the financial benefits that come because the season is void, why should a team get a European place based on a season that is void? 

Because there is no way to please everyone. 
The only way to do it is to simply forget the 2019/20 season ever started

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UK government bringing legislation to parliament to ban all events of more than 1k people early next week.

Tomorrow night & Sunday will be the last games we attend for a while 

Wow

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If they are awarded the title after a incomplete season fans should United to push to get our war titles officially recognized 100% 

Nah that’s a riddy, that’s only being suggested because they are catching up on us on titles.

graeme_4 likes this

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

UK government bringing legislation to parliament to ban all events of more than 1k people early next week.

Tomorrow night & Sunday will be the last games we attend for a while 

I think they will call tomorrow’s game off it’s pointless if the Italian teams can’t take part. 
As for the league if the numbers expected in the next  4 to 6 weeks to go down with this are accurate then the league is gubbed as well. 

The gathering in thousands of people need to stop. To risk the lifes of the elderly and those with underlying health issues for your enjoyment is fucking wrong.

we need to show why we love being british and do whats right here. prepare and isolate. solidarity is needed.

like someone said before Rangers will survive, but the rest will crumble and i guess karma is not a bitch, its an asian flu.

falkirkNS likes this

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think they will call tomorrow’s game off it’s pointless if the Italian teams can’t take part. 
As for the league if the numbers expected in the next  4 to 6 weeks to go down with this are accurate then the league is gubbed as well. 

Don’t think they’ll call it off just yet. Think they’ll try get as many of next weeks games played then they’ll assess the situation. 

Scottish league will likely continue behind closed doors but if the situation gets worse then who knows 🤷‍♂️