The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

5 minutes ago, Polo said:

So it has been predetermined? That doesn’t sound likely mate. 

How predetermined? The SPFL and Scottish FA have been meeting clubs near constantly over the last week or two. Whether it sounds likely or not, the sources of the information are such that I'd be inclined to believe it's far more likely than people on here want to admit.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Sun saying decision will be made that tarriers champions and Hearts relegated so that prize money can be distributed to keep clubs afloat..

When they put it like that fans of other teams should be thanking them.

If hearts challenge it legally, which they undoubtedly and rightly will, then all prize money will probably be withheld.

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How predetermined? The SPFL and Scottish FA have been meeting clubs near constantly over the last week or two. Whether it sounds likely or not, the sources of the information are such that I'd be inclined to believe it's far more likely than people on here want to admit.

I mean it’s predetermined if a decision has been ‘made’ before the board actually decide. It sounds like you’re saying that the SPFL board are going to make a decision based on meetings with clubs over the past couple of weeks. Who was driving the decision that the scum are declared champions? Have the SPFL canvassed opinion and the outcome was that most clubs think that’s the right thing to do or did the SPFL suggest that outcome and then try and get clubs on board?

12 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Watching that Sunday supplement. They all wanted the season completed, if not null and void. Not one of them went with lennons views.

Only the bheast lovers would go with that little crackpots statement 

I find it amazing how Sky are virtually in the taigs pocket over this .You would think ,they would be covering the story of the abuse in our game and highlighting the cowardice by our governing body to issue the promised report on this 

While there is no football to cover  

An extended team league and scrap the league Cup due to a later start. 16 teams. Play each other twice then have a knockout tournament with the top 8 and bottom 8 seeds to determine an alternative to league Cup winner. 

28 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

An extended team league and scrap the league Cup due to a later start. 16 teams. Play each other twice then have a knockout tournament with the top 8 and bottom 8 seeds to determine an alternative to league Cup winner. 

See all these things .They genuinely don’t matter .Not a lot should matter at this present time while people are dying 

Yet the one thing that will get priority, is getting and giving the scum the title .That is the only thing that this corrupt body of Spfl/Sfa will be desperately .And I mean frantically trying to achieve  

Nothing else and no other club will matter .Only negotiations with friendly ,supportive clubs will probably being courted .Friends at UEFA .We have already seen them get the airtime they want with the weak as piss Sky coverage last few days 

49 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See all these things .They genuinely don’t matter .Not a lot should matter at this present time while people are dying 

Yet the one thing that will get priority, is getting and giving the scum the title .That is the only thing that this corrupt body of Spfl/Sfa will be desperately .And I mean frantically trying to achieve  

Nothing else and no other club will matter .Only negotiations with friendly ,supportive clubs will probably being courted .Friends at UEFA .We have already seen them get the airtime they want with the weak as piss Sky coverage last few days 

Completely with you. My comment was just planning for the future if indeed the sfa/spfl even get to that point!

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is The Dude looking to get a statue of himself outside ScumFC shitehole of a stadium. 

We should all start ignoring him mate and not even replying to him. He is loving the attention mate. Just another chris sutton.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

We should all start ignoring him mate and not even replying to him. He is loving the attention mate. Just another chris sutton.

Wouldn’t mind if he was at least looking at both sides of the debate, but it’s the Scum have to be awarded the title no matter what. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wouldn’t mind if he was at least looking at both sides of the debate, but it’s the Scum have to be awarded the title no matter what. 

I've looked at both sides of the debate. There's nothing from one side that's made me think that the SPFL's position is wrong.

Archived