The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

One thing the band lack is q decent trumpet player, do you know any? :pipe:

what's the chat then, null and void has to be the way ahead

Im quite surprised that you missed something in my comment 😉 They couldnt afford me anyway 😉 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk are going back to the boycott era on here pondering over every aspect and interpretation of the rules and shit. Do yourselves a favour and just sit back and see what happens cause what they decide, even if it is unfair, is what will happen because you know our Board won't stand up and that the others will certainly bow down.

These cunts have proved time and time again that the rules mean nothing and they just make it up as they go along.

If I had to make a bet on what will happen I reckon that the taigs will be awarded the title of the games can't continue, and we won't be able to do a damn thing about it because they have too much power in Scottish football and we are weak as a club

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

No, it is still us against the haters. 

Never forget that, or what they did to us. 

We stand alone and we can survive. If nothing else the past 10 years prove it. 

Read the threads, many of our fans refusing money back on season tickets already.  We just need to strengthen again and support and fight for our club through this crisis. 

If others crumble let them. Their card was marked when they demoted us.  They won't be missed.

I don't give a toss if any of those clubs go bust, I am just saying to get this mess sorted a vote would maybe be fairest. I do not agree that the other league clubs would vote the scum champions just to get it further up us. A decision has to be reached some way.

celtic have behaved like classless bastards so far. Wouldn't want us to be out there with statements at a time like this. Should be sorted behind closed doors and rationale then explained. Hopefully by Uefa. It's all of distant importance next to the health and societal issues.

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Miles Ahead is a great album. It merits a mention in itself 😉 Im getting stuck into the beers.. have fuck all else to do :lol:

I agree, up there with the Best of the Beatles. I'm the same, fuck all else to do this sunday other than drink!🍻👀👍

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They could but that would be nothing to do with how we prepared.

Tactical preparation is critical to a lot of clubs. They pick certain games to win and draw...some are written down as almost certain losses etc. This also comes into play. The league needs voided.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They could at least direct it to the right people ffs. Its the SPFL not the SFA responsible for the league and its structure.

They seem to be putting it through the SFA because they have as huge SPFL logo in the middle.

I think it is worth a try, but I have very little faith in petitions doing anything but people venting their feelings, I doubt it will have the slightest effect to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

celtic have behaved like classless bastards so far. Wouldn't want us to be out there with statements at a time like this. Should be sorted behind closed doors and rationale then explained. Hopefully by Uefa. It's all of distant importance next to the health and societal issues.

that is fair post my man

Just now, johanhentze said:

Tactical preparation is critical to a lot of clubs. They pick certain games to win and draw...some are written down as almost certain losses etc. This also comes into play. The league needs voided.

It absolutely does, but I don't think anybody prepares by putting themselves into a position where they need snookers to win.

Just now, Bears r us said:

They seem to be putting it through the SFA because they have as huge SPFL logo in the middle.

I think it is worth a try, but I have very little faith in petitions doing anything but people venting their feelings, I doubt it will have the slightest effect to be honest. 

They are both the same . Both kid on separated bodies . All one big bunch of corrupt bastards

12 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

I don't give a toss if any of those clubs go bust, I am just saying to get this mess sorted a vote would maybe be fairest. I do not agree that the other league clubs would vote the scum champions just to get it further up us. A decision has to be reached some way.

Previous votes haven't treated us impartially. The SFA didn't treat us impartially. We're owed, rather than being neutral, and allowing  the knowingly corrupt SFA and the self interested other clubs to make a precedent by voting impartially is a little far fetched. 

As before they will vote for their own short sighted reasons, which still involves a hatred for our club.

Judge their sense of integrity and fair play very, very carefully. They have a lot of previous. 

It absolutely does, but I don't think anybody prepares by putting themselves into a position where they need snookers to win.

They prepare for the season. Thats a certain amout of games.  If the rules are changes (circumstance) then the league needs voided.

Just now, johanhentze said:

They prepare for the season. Thats a certain amout of games.  If the rules are changes (circumstance) then the league needs voided.

The SPFL's definition of the Season doesn't include a specific number of games.

The SPFL's definition of the Season doesn't include a specific number of games.

You know what I mean, though. Clubs dont factor in the possibility of a league being cut short. That DOES count for a lot. Also.. it kinda does specify the number of games as everyone plays eachother twice then there is the split. That has been the norm for years and therefore is the norm for this season as well. Law is a funny thing when it comes to things like that. A guy has been walking throung my grandmothers garden for 30 years and when he was told to stop, he got told by the court that he had the right to still walk though her garden as he had been doing it for such a long time.. it was her land, but he had used it for so long that it was lega. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They are both the same . Both kid on separated bodies . All one big bunch of corrupt bastards

I was just explaining what I assumed the person who started it was doing. :happy:

I believe they are both run by Liewell and his minions and unless UEFA make a decision they cannot challenge, then they will be given the title for sure.

You, me and thousands of Rangers and other fans can say what we want but they will be given the title I am sure of that.

These two organisations are run by them for them. 😠

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You know what I mean, though. Clubs dont factor in the possibility of a league being cut short. That DOES count for a lot.

Yes, it allows them to remake the rules with agreement. 

All fine if there is fairplay and integrity. 

Fairplay and integrity as I have stated before are not terms I associate with the SFA and almost all of the other Scottish clubs with regards to their dealings with Rangers. 

When we were broke they refused to help us. Instead we received unprecedented fines and punishment. 

Trust them at your peril.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just explaining what I assumed the person who started it was doing. :happy:

I believe they are both run by Liewell and his minions and unless UEFA make a decision they cannot challenge, then they will be given the title for sure.

You, me and thousands of Rangers and other fans can say what we want but they will be given the title I am sure of that.

These two organisations are run by them for them. 😠

I know you were mate . 100% agree  . Most bears know the score on that one mate

And most likely , they will get what they want with us rolling over

Archived