The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I have a solution. They play 3 games in 5 days away at livingston, kilmarnock and Hamilton on their plastic pitches. If they win all 3 they get to play a "cup final " against us at hampden. The winner is the champion. All matches to be refereed by Dutchmen.

We get a goal of a start for every paedophile they have in jail.

We stopped their quest for 9 in a row.

PARRRTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY 😂

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly do not think anyone should get it but have no faith in the SPFL not to hand it to them.

If the season can't be completed then it needs to be null and we start again next season.

I've no doubt the SPFL would like to declare them champions and be done with it.

However I don't see them doing it,  if every other league in Europe are doing the opposite. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

No. Only the SPFL. Every other league in Scotland has their own rulebook.

But the SPFL includes the premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2.

I think that is what he meant. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the season can't be completed then it needs to be null and we start again next season.

I've no doubt the SPFL would like to declare them champions and be done with it.

However I don't see them doing it,  if every other league in Europe are doing the opposite. 

With the way the way is going to hit the fan nobody will care who gets the league anyway ,

IMHO though the whole season needs voided as a mark of respect to the people of the country ,not just the numbers that die ,wether that be 1k or a 100k but for the fallout of what not being able to work and be stuck at home for 2months or so will cause ,

Said already cunts like TLB will not be looked on favourably at the other side of this  for their self serving comments 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

With the way the way is going to hit the fan nobody will care who gets the league anyway ,

IMHO though the whole season needs voided as a mark of respect to the people of the country ,not just the numbers that die ,wether that be 1k or a 100k but for the fallout of what not being able to work and be stuck at home for 2months or so will cause ,

Said already cunts like TLB will not be looked on favourably at the other side of this  for their self serving comments 

Spot on and then spot on some more. 

At the other end of this people will be lauded for their unselfish services to the community.

Others will be looked down upon as self serving scum.

Step forward Penn State FC. 🤮

23 minutes ago, OhW said:

But the SPFL includes the premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2.

I think that is what he meant. 

Then if thats what he meant, that's ALWAYS been their plan. They aren't just going to enforce the Premiership standings and ignore the rest.

The SFA might as well accept now that the season will not be completed.

Budge when talking about Hearts financial problems doubted that football would resume before August if then.

By saying nothing all they are doing is fence sitting. Time for them to come out and say exactly what they intend to do about unfinished competitions. Spanish FA have already said that null and void is the only fair solution.

47 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The footballing authorities are legally bound to act in the best interests of its member clubs. If they don’t do that they are open to be challenged in court by members who think they aren’t doing that.

You have more faith in them that me.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The SFA might as well accept now that the season will not be completed.

Budge when talking about Hearts financial problems doubted that football would resume before August if then.

By saying nothing all they are doing is fence sitting. Time for them to come out and say exactly what they intend to do about unfinished competitions. Spanish FA have already said that null and void is the only fair solution.

But but but what about the TV contracts 

Which is another line trotted out by the narrow minded or self servers 

Archived