The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So we went with the rules as they were at the start of the competition?

Incomplete official leagues with no winner, for me void.

Complete unofficial leagues with winners, won but don’t count in official honours.

Consistency is the key 👍

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And the Premier League.

Self serving cunts also ,every cunt is going to be taking a hit here ,No reason why footballers shouldn’t be too ,it’s a world wide problem and they won’t be getting contracts like they have now from anybody next time round 

Just now, Shuggy said:

Hearts slashing wages because four home games are cancelled? They must be in a precarious position.

Any word on Rangers cashflow?

Could also be playing the system ,doubt they get much extra on match days as a lot are season ticket holders anyway 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Could also be playing the system ,doubt they get much extra on match days as a lot are season ticket holders anyway 

I thought that, how much money do they expect to lose from just four home games? Are their faithful fans demanding mass refunds on season tickets?

2 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

Runaway leaders Dundee United insist they don't want to be crowned winners of the Championship without the remainder of matches being played. (Daily Mail, print edition)

So still only Penn State FC saying they want something they didn’t win. Says an awful lot about them.

6 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I thought that, how much money do they expect to lose from just four home games? Are their faithful fans demanding mass refunds on season tickets?

The money they make on match day probably only covers costs of match day 

The cup semi will be a significant loss but they won’t have budgeted bit that anyway 

14 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

Runaway leaders Dundee United insist they don't want to be crowned winners of the Championship without the remainder of matches being played. (Daily Mail, print edition)

Along with Hearts saying they have difficulties this ramps up the pressure on Seperate Entity to shut the fuck up about a bit of tainted silver 

16 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I think all top flight clubs in Britain should be deducting 10% of their players wages and donating it to the NHS to help with this testing time for them. 

Dont think money is the issue mate. Suppliers struggling to cope with supply, staff falling ill or being told to self isolate, an untreatable pandemic are the probs. If the govt could throw money at it and sort it im sure they would.

58 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Supposed to be £1M - £500K for remaining home league games and a further £500k for SC semi.

Archived