Tonight’s match postponed?

Tosh8

29 minutes ago, Tosh8 said:

Rangers' Europa League clash with Leverkusen is reportedly OFF after UEFAmoved to react decisively to the cronovirus crisis. 

Respected Spanish media organisation Marcamade the claim on their website earlier today. 

They stated: "In the absence of it being made official, the Champions League and Europa League are also suspended.

"Today they would have to dispute the first leg of the round of 16 of the second European competition, but the coronavirus will cause the suspension." 

There is no news on what European football's organisational body will do to complete fixtures or when they will be played.

UEFA are yet to confirm the report.

From the record.

Will we get a 1/16 share of the Europa cup.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueThunder said:

Evening Times reporting it now.

Surely if all the German fans are already here it is a bit fucking late?

To be fair they called off an NBA match last night with like 3 minutes to go before it started...

Feel for the travelling fans though, fucking mess

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hopefully the club bring out a joint Europa League winners T-shirt and organise an open bus parade...:crabflute:

Undefeated at home in Europe for the whole 6/7 years whatever we've been in existence. 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Evening Times reporting it now.

Surely if all the German fans are already here it is a bit fucking late?

Evening times are using the same Spanish source. I would wait on Uefa confirming

46 minutes ago, Tosh8 said:

Rangers' Europa League clash with Leverkusen is reportedly OFF after UEFAmoved to react decisively to the cronovirus crisis. 

Respected Spanish media organisation Marcamade the claim on their website earlier today. 

They stated: "In the absence of it being made official, the Champions League and Europa League are also suspended.

"Today they would have to dispute the first leg of the round of 16 of the second European competition, but the coronavirus will cause the suspension." 

There is no news on what European football's organisational body will do to complete fixtures or when they will be played.

UEFA are yet to confirm the report.

From the record.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1238068721765289984

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cases rising daily and she thinks fuck it, let 52000 people gather on Sunday, many more in pubs and cancel all events on Monday.

:lol:

Absolute bonkers mate, but that’s our Scottish government for you. 
Her Fenian MSP’s will be telling her they must be allowed to beat the H**. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nicola Sturgeon treating the Coronavirus like i do my diets.

Fuck it, we’ll start on Monday.

Giving Ra Hoops a chance to get one game closer, eh? 

I’d imagine that either squad will have an infection within the next week or two.  I wonder how they’d deal with one or either of the squads being decimated.

Archived