Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tannerall

Class Act, A Privilege To Watch Football Of That Level.

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Fuck up ya auld dick 

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tannerall said:

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Nah, but I’m no gonny come on here wanking of nazis cause we were shite ya Fanny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many blinkered wanabee "staunch" wee dickheads on this thread now, when it should be all about the huge difference in class between ourselves in Scottish football and top European football, and appreciating the fact we are even competing at this level, as well as respecting our opponents who quite simply outplayed us. 

Maybe they'd be better supporting someone else if all they want is the glory  and endorse their belief  success is guaranteed and a must for our  team in the SPL.

 

ayrshireranger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tannerall said:

Too many blinkered wanabee "staunch" wee dickheads on this thread now, when it should be all about the huge difference in class between ourselves in Scottish football and top European football, and appreciating the fact we are even competing at this level, as well as respecting our opponents who quite simply outplayed us. 

Maybe they'd be better supporting someone else if all they want is the glory  and endorse their belief  success is guaranteed and a must for our  team in the SPL.

 

Your an alkie  bastard, seek help. 

TMB and Billythebear77 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Too many blinkered wanabee "staunch" wee dickheads on this thread now, when it should be all about the huge difference in class between ourselves in Scottish football and top European football, and appreciating the fact we are even competing at this level, as well as respecting our opponents who quite simply outplayed us. 

Maybe they'd be better supporting someone else if all they want is the glory  and endorse their belief  success is guaranteed and a must for our  team in the SPL.

 

Diddy club mentality 

jjbscotty12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nah, but I’m no gonny come on here wanking of nazis cause we were shite ya Fanny 

Nazi's ?

Shite ?

Fanny ?

Do you know any respectful words or are you just on full retard ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Stupid post! Everybody can appreciate football... just not against our team! What’s to appreciate?! 

I certainly don’t enjoy football for footballs sake when it comes to Rangers! Especially when we’re getting beat! Have a word! 

Billythebear77 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scottyc06 said:

Stupid post! Everybody can appreciate football... just not against our team! What’s to appreciate?! 

I certainly don’t enjoy football for footballs sake when it comes to Rangers! Especially when we’re getting beat! Have a word! 

If a better team beats us fairly and squarely we have no cause to disrespect them 

Lots of angry wee boys on here who don't see the bigger picture obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...