Class Act, A Privilege To Watch Football Of That Level.

tannerall

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Their football wasn't that good :lol:

They're better than us but they were certainly beatable. You need to stop posting threads so often they're nearly always utter pish

In what way were they beatable ?

They dominated the first half, soaked up fifteen minutes of our intense efort and pressure, then killed us off. 

Did you watch the game ? Did you think we were really going to win ?

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Bayer are ok . I thought Braga were better . Problem is . We have 3 major players that were missing tonight . Davis , Kent and Alfredo 

We would struggle against any German side with this . Add in a few other poor players and that is why we made them look good 

6 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I remember the 8-1 aggregate against Juventus. That was a tough watch, but Juve were wonderful.

And I remember when we beat Juventus over two legs when they were the virtual Italian national team. 

Probably our greatest European result. 

You win some you lose some, but you must always respect great footballers and football teams if you are a football fan, otherwise what is the point.

If you just wanna be staunch and annoy folk without regard to decent football stick to Orange Walks and leave the football alone, or just call yourself @.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

In what way were they beatable ?

They dominated the first half, soaked up fifteen minutes of our intense efort and pressure, then killed us off. 

Did you watch the game ? Did you think we were really going to win ?

I said they were better than us but if we were properly on form they were beatable. Not even close to the best footballing side I have watched this year 

Didn't think they were as good as I was expecting  them to be. Before the penalty I thought they had actually shit the bed, and we could have got some sort of result. I have no doubt they could have stepped up a gear, but in reality how many saves did McGregor have to make in the first half? I have seen a lot better teams play at Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I said they were better than us but if we were properly on form they were beatable. Not even close to the best footballing side I have watched this year 

Best team to come to Ibrox this year. 

You watched them apparently, so please suggest who were better.

Leverkusen are a decent side plenty of quality through their squad but I’ve seen better teams at Ibrox.  I think if we played them in the form we were in before the winter break we would be going to Germany with everything still to play for.  They are a good side but don’t look great in defence,  we could have got at them more I think especially in the first half when we sat off them too much.  We only really played for a 15-20 minute spell in the second half. Not good enough.

@tannerall Calm doon auld yin 😆

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Aye at the paedodome. 

You seem very bitter and frustrated. 

Have you nothing better to do than troll people on threads you don't like ?

Ever thought about posting comments on football and Rangers on other threads  instead like genuine  football and Gers fans ?

Just now, tannerall said:

You seem very bitter and frustrated. 

Have you nothing better to do than troll people on threads you don't like ?

Ever thought about posting comments on football and Rangers on other threads  instead like other football and Gers fans ?

Alky. Just die, I stand by that. 

26 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Braga were a better team 

Braga were a More exciting team and could be got at to made it a far more exciting tie , Leverkusen usual well drilled German side , thought it was a bore fest tonight hardy any chances no saves from either keeper , didn’t think we done ourselves justice at all could have done much better 

The love in for this mob is embarrassing. What the fuck was so good about them!? For all the possession they had how many times did they make McGregor work? We had as much good chances as them in the end. Watched it on BT and Alex Rae was practically pulling the head off it every time they made a pass. 

Archived