Class Act, A Privilege To Watch Football Of That Level.

tannerall

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Err, we didn't, and are not about to in the next game either.

You are supporting the wrong team mate. Like I mentioned earlier... did a young Derek Parlane respect Beckenbaur? Did he fuck! NO SURRENDER. Someone needs to remind Aribo what that means.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Agreed, we rolled out the red carpet for them in the first half before we realised they are not gods.

They were a good team . 

Passed well , pressed us , didn't create much but solid defensively , and didn't collapse when we pulled a goal back the way Braga did .   I also sensed they could go up a gear when needed . Of course there are CL teams better out there , but technically , they're a class above us right now . 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye it went right to him mate but it was really all he could do imo

3 players missed ir and it went through to tav he flicked a foot out. But the cross shouldbt have came back in and for all tavs critics i rhink they let borna away with loads more. 

I like hoth btw 

Aye the Croatian left back gets borna off with murder at times when In reality we’ve only seen 3 months of that level in 2 seasons 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye the Croatian left back gets borna off with murder at times when In reality we’ve only seen 3 months of that level in 2 seasons 

Ig spurs want him. And for that money bite it instantly 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Ig spurs want him. And for that money bite it instantly 

Aye , the first cross early doors he went to close it down hodding his stains , boils my piss that about him , left backs of old be in baws first 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye , the first cross early doors he went to close it down hodding his stains , boils my piss that about him , left backs of old be in baws first 

Mate one that got me is, he gives it to. Edumndson but he says dont pass it, edmundosn then puts out of play and borna moans at him. He didny want it in the first place 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate one that got me is, he gives it to. Edumndson but he says dont pass it, edmundosn then puts out of play and borna moans at him. He didny want it in the first place 

Aye he’s definitely nowhere near the player our support think he’s is , he’s feert so he’s at a disadvantage right away 

I think Barisic is a very good player.  The best LB we’ve had in a long time.  But £22m is an offer we would need to take.  If we get a solid offer for Alfredo then we could be talking £40m brought in for the sale of two players.  We could rebuild the team with money like that.  

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Passed Rangers off the park, maybe not as exciting to watch as Braga but man for man miles better and definitely the best team we've played this season 

A very different team from Braga.. Braga were all about agressive attacking football.. that kind of football doesnt tend to win unless you are Barcelona. Leverkusen are a far superior team to Braga. Brains along with quality.

Total mismatch, hard to be overly critical when it's our seventeenth European game of the season but it's still a bitter pill to swallow, we did well in the second half but it always felt like Leverkusan could up the tempo and score anytime they wanted, bottom line is if we're ever going to give a team like that a game Morelos is absolutely pivotal to that, if played them in November we'd have given them a game but with him so badly out of shape and form it was infinitely more difficult.

Ahhh lots of bickering on this thread.  Keeps the spirits up on RM.

Lesson 1.  Never praise the opposition, the staunch as fuck boys don’t like that and will take delight in ripping your opinion to shreds with a series of one word replies.

Leverkusen are a good team or they wouldn’t be where they are in the Bundesliga.   Similar sort of game to Braga where the opposition passed around at will and we sat off in the first half. 

Having said that we were much better in the second half and with a bit of luck and some of our out of form players stepping up, we could have been in a decent position going into the second leg.

Braga probably slightly better overall. 

If Leverkusen faced a top 6 English team, and that might happen,  I would expect them to be found wanting.

9 hours ago, tannerall said:

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Terrific team my arse , Braga looked far better the first hour at Ibrox. We made them look good and played like scared wee lassies most of the game.....

I don’t see how it’s wannabe staunch to say we should’ve played better.
I think it’s more wannabe staunch to act like we only got beat because Leverkusen are the greatest team ever. 

Archived