Polster

KeyserSoze

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Straight after the game I’m cursing him but give the guy a break. Him and Edmundson are just not up to the standard required. Problem here is Captain Courageous who fucks off injured leaving us in the shit and giving him a convenient excuse to miss the celtic game. And although some improvement tonight, not one person in that crowd expected Morelos to bury that header. Our so called big name players have let us down massively this year.

Did Alfredo miss a sitter mate near the end ?

49 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If you were a doctor you would be telling Coronavirus patients to walk it off.

You're last 2 statements prove you ARE a Tav hater also.

Maybe calm down with the mongo insults Malky fuck sake we’re no in P7. I don’t hate Tav, I think he’s a good full back in this league. He stays on we probably don’t lose that goal. I just don’t think he’s captain material and if that’s Gough or Souness, they’re no coming off.

8 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Maybe calm down with the mongo insults Malky fuck sake we’re no in P7. I don’t hate Tav, I think he’s a good full back in this league. He stays on we probably don’t lose that goal. I just don’t think he’s captain material and if that’s Gough or Souness, they’re no coming off.

Oh btw malky is a bit iffy. Moaned at my thrwad on saturday remining the taigs of their past :matron:

Tonight showed clearly why Polster is not a right back, totally out of position for the goal. 

As I understand it he played one season at right back because he couldn't get his position  in central defensive midfield  back, could maybe do us a better job there.  

We could definitely do with one. 

38 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Piss poor from the manager again to yet again chuck someone under the bus in his interview. Poster was shite but equally was Davis and others but Gerrard calls out poster.

It’s not something I like to see when it’s not applied consistently. If you are going to openly criticise and drop players for mistakes you need to do it for all the players in the squad or you create rifts.

6 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Tonight showed clearly why Polster is not a right back, totally out of position for the goal. 

As I understand it he played one season at right back because he couldn't get his position  in central defensive midfield  back, could maybe do us a better job there.  

We could definitely do with one. 

I agree we could definitely “do with one” but there’s fuck all about him that says he’s the answer. 

he can join Halliday et all in pissing off from hanging about our club contributing absolutely nothing 

7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Piss poor from the manager again to yet again chuck someone under the bus in his interview. Poster was shite but equally was Davis and others but Gerrard calls out poster.

Guy is gutless , Goldson and Tavernier have games that are worse than him last night and he never says a bad word about any of them.

His man management is brutal , hes the biggest problem at the club , hopefully has something lined up at the end of the season IMO......

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No

ffs 

Ridiculous blaming the guy for last night , he never gets a game and any time we have seen him hes done well. Nobody has ever said he was a great player , just that he deserved a chance as the rest of them were underperforming every week.

End of the day he might be another terrible signing and the blame for all these terrible signings lies with one man......

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Ridiculous blaming the guy for last night , he never gets a game and any time we have seen him hes done well. Nobody has ever said he was a great player , just that he deserved a chance as the rest of them were underperforming every week.

End of the day he might be another terrible signing and the blame for all these terrible signings lies with one man......

I was using him as an example of the poor depth to our squad.
He’s not pushing for a place but used (like others) as a fill in for first team regulars, injury and suspension. 

squad players should be working hard in training and taking their opportunities when they get them (like last night) pushing the guy in front for his place. 

nobody in the squad is capable of that and that’s a big problem 

Archived