*****The Official Rangers V The DFB’s Thread*****

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate angers me that our game went ahead last night. Fucking pointless as europa league now suspended. They should have fucking cancelled our game last night if that was the case.

Lead to believe £2million worth a tickets were sold for the game last night though...just think what the club can do with all that dough bud 💷😍

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate angers me that our game went ahead last night. Fucking pointless as europa league now suspended. They should have fucking cancelled our game last night if that was the case.

Seems that way now 

Gutted too but happy the OF is off 

Even although it’s fucked up our weekend 

All they old dvds will have to be getting watched again 😀😀

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He and the rest of them all will be, but they need to be told to GTF, and our board better get a set of balls for a change. 

Aye,if the league is void then there is NO winner.Just tell them to gtf with their whining.

Just now, BillyG91 said:

Surely they can't be awarded a title?? 

Cunts at SFA will be trying to find an excuse to give them it though.

Nope, if they haven't mathematically won it before the season ends they cant be awarded the title.

Same with Liverpool.

20 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Surely they can't be awarded a title?? 

Cunts at SFA will be trying to find an excuse to give them it though.

IMO he is trying to force them into not declaring the season null and void - he knows that the next best thing after them being handed the title is to play out the remaining games somehow which he won’t mind. I fucking despise what they do but you have to perversely admire the way they (the sellick hive mind) immediately close ranks in order to get what they want.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well that wasnt the worst first half, midfield is doing well but the backline is a bit dodgy

Aribos goal was well taken, but we need another, they bastards will get at least one gift from us (probably tav and goldson), dont think i can take us holding on for a 1-0 

Winning from the 2 wingers playing as number 10s, that's where the goal came from. Hope we dont revert back to standard 433 playing them wide.

Ref having a shocker. Standard.

😁

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Winning from the 2 wingers playing as number 10s, that's where the goal came from. Hope we dont revert back to standard 433 playing them wide.

Ref having a shocker. Standard.

😁

Fuck off you, football or none we'll fucking debate this non winger shite for hours 😂😂😂

Archived