Kamberi..

scottyc06

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We do mate 

Said to my mate tonight that had we been in the domestic run we wrre before xmas then we would be excused tonight as theyre just better than us byt this is Rangers and if we lose sunday and go out then it turns very quickly 

I think we are the hardest club side in the world to manage btw

2 games is a crisis 52 . Especially when they are big games 

Maybe tonight will give us some confidence . We played ok second half in spells . We can't play like we did first half or the scum will have a field day 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't complain about Buff's workrate tonight, unlike some recent domestic games.  I thought he looked up for it, just seems to have a mental block when it comes to his main job- scoring. It's a lose lose for Gerard on Sunday. If he starts him and he has a howler, he will get slated. If he doesn't start him and we don't score he will also get slated.

Morelos hasn't convinced me his heart isn't in it yet but if you give him the benefit of the doubt on that count, his inclusion (or not) comes down purely to form......he's therefore fucked for Sunday in any right minded selection.

I thought Morelos chased everything he could tonight. I actually felt sorry for him because he didn't stand a chance with the lack of support he received. Hopefully someone will come in for Kent in the summer and we can get some cash back for him.

I'm not bothered if Kamberi starts because at least he's showing effort, but said in the other thread he's been far better as an impact sub playing against tired legs than he has been starting games.

Scum probably hoping he starts too, although I'm not sure they'll be worried about any of our players at the minute.

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m done watching Kent and Aribo hide, shite out challenges and when they do get it lose the ball.

I can take lack of quality like Edmundson but players hiding - nah, get them to fuck.

I’m not sure Kent hides. Sometimes he’s just too predictable 

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m done watching Kent and Aribo hide, shite out challenges and when they do get it lose the ball.

I can take lack of quality like Edmundson but players hiding - nah, get them to fuck.

Whole midfield letting Edmundson stroll up the park without showing for the ball just before their second was reminiscent of Rugby Park last year

6 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I’m not sure Kent hides. Sometimes he’s just too predictable 

Anybody that doesn’t think he was hiding in first half tonight, after the first ten minutes when he was dispossessed every single time he had ball was watching a different game from me.

Same at Tynecastle a fortnight ago, and the last time at Tynecastle.

I like Kamberi, an honest player  who competes and finds good positions and space to receive the ball. 

He seems to hold it well too, but lacks the guile of Morelos in laying it off at present, but think he'll improve this when we bring in faster forward moving midfielders to play behind him. 

Needs to score a few though to build his confidence in his ability going forward. 

Thought he made a difference when he came on. For Sunday, I would go with the way we finished tonight, Kent on the right, Kamberi on the left and Morelos through the middle. Midfield three of Hagi, Aribo and Arfield. I know Aribo was poor tonight but this has become normal when he is playing on the right. Move him to the left and back one position and he looks a completely different player.

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

I thought Morelos chased everything he could tonight. I actually felt sorry for him because he didn't stand a chance with the lack of support he received. Hopefully someone will come in for Kent in the summer and we can get some cash back for him.

been like that all season

Archived