SPFL Suspended Indefinitely

PromDeAnglais

All games off for the foreseeable.

Ian Maxwell, Scottish FA chief executive: “Today’s announcement is made in the interests of public health but, equally, the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff across the game. This is of paramount importance as the country enters the ‘delay’ phase of the coronavirus pandemic.

“It is also why the Scottish FA is compelled to ensure that the suspension is cascaded through the non-professional and grassroots games until further notice.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/spfl/status/1238429643352485894

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

We cant cope with one mid season break. I dread to think of how shite we'll be when we return after two.

Maybe it will undo it and we’ll go back to how we were in December

As I said in another thread, they were waiting to see what England did.

I guarantee the  SFA will see that this season will be finished in order that the filth get the title. It might mean we play into the start of next season and either have a shortened next season or drop cup competitions to fit in the league matches. Either way they will ensure the filth are happy. I’d bust a gut if the filth fucked it.

A good thing - putting 50,000 folk together under the circumstances and thousands more in pubs n clubs just seems silly at the moment. Plus Sturgeon actually does have a point, in that the emergency services on hand at any football game ,and the old firm especially, could be put to better use just now.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

As I said in another thread, they were waiting to see what England did.

I guarantee the  SFA will see that this season will be finished in order that the filth get the title. It might mean we play into the start of next season and either have a shortened next season or drop cup competitions to fit in the league matches. Either way they will ensure the filth are happy.

There'll be a late start, next to no winter shut down, and cups will be knock out after extra time / pens rather than replays.

5 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

A good thing - putting 50,000 folk together under the circumstances and thousands more in pubs n clubs just seems silly at the moment. Plus Sturgeon actually does have a point, in that the emergency services on hand at any football game ,and the old firm especially, could be put to better use just now.

That wee cunt said the NHS could cope easily so no need to bring in the mass gathering ban before Sunday. 
Now she has changed her tune because she looks fucking stupid 

Archived