SPFL Suspended Indefinitely

PromDeAnglais

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That wee cunt said the NHS could cope easily so no need to bring in the mass gathering ban before Sunday. 
Now she has changed her tune because she looks fucking stupid 

Oh definitely - if her point was valid from Monday then it was also valid from sunday, so it was daft of her not to say "as soon as possible" and let organisations decide.

Or just come out and state it was taking effect immediately.

6 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I can finally get to know my weans this weekend

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is where you notice they aren’t yours. 

2 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Always thought they both looked like my auld man ha ha

1395429869609.gif.351ac9f4908ace72914691c3c76c909a.gif

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What I can’t get my head around is by the 3rd April it’s going to look a lot worse than it is now, so how can they resume then? 

They won't.

The time between now and then, will be spent on how they can conspire to award the scum the trophy without being too obvious, but again I would imagine they will follow suit with England and I think Liverpool are going to be mighty disappointed.. Well I hope, because if they get it, so will the scum.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

They won't.

The time between now and then, will be spent on how they can conspire to award the scum the trophy without being too obvious, but again I would imagine they will follow suit with England and I think Liverpool are going to be mighty disappointed.. Well I hope, because if they get it, so will the scum.

No coincidence that Lego started the campaign yesterday by telling everyone he would expect to be awarded the league title if the season is cancelled. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No coincidence that Lego started the campaign yesterday by telling everyone he would expect to be awarded the league title if the season is cancelled. 

What about the sporting integrity of the competition?

They aren’t daft are they. Seed the Sellick hive mind and watch it take root.

I actually expect the competition will be played to  completion, even if it eats into next season. That way the SFA will sidestep legal action and still allow the filth their title and treble in all likelihood.

14 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

C37 rule is interesting. There’s bound to be a rule in the book for the season not being able to be completed. The fact the fenian media haven’t shown it yet , tells all you need to know. 

6C7CEFCF-CADE-4C7D-B1D8-79DC29387437.jpeg

Is that from the current spfl rulebook as the last line in c37 is a game changer.

Archived