Dundee United

Escobar

55 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think the likely thing will be like what Germany has done. They are going to promote the top 4 teams from the 2 Bundesliga and have a 22 team as a one off next year. I think that’s the fair way to do it.

that is too much sensible thinking for the fucking idiots at the spfl

Then who decides who's playing in the champions league and europa league next season? Based on whos sitting there at the moment? I don't think so 

The only logical solution is to scrap this season and start next season with the way this season began.  Us in europa tarriers in the champions league ect.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

English football is wank.

Nothing beats the hatred and shithousery of the SPL.

Scottish football is a fucking joke, played in a depressing backwater. 

If it was to die, no one would miss it - and Rangers could finally play in a proper and professional set up. 

22 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Scottish football is a fucking joke, played in a depressing backwater. 

If it was to die, no one would miss it - and Rangers could finally play in a proper and professional set up. 

If we joined England we can forget about winning a premiership title again.

We are a Scottish team. We don't belong in England. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think the likely thing will be like what Germany has done. They are going to promote the top 4 teams from the 2 Bundesliga and have a 22 team as a one off next year. I think that’s the fair way to do it.

I agree ,but still don’t like it because they get up 

Worst case scenario of the leagues being determined as they are, will still have a silver lining... neither them or the scum get to celebrate their wins! No awarding of the title in front of fans etc. 

Obviously the preferred option is for them to win fuck all! 

Archived