Sign in to follow this  
Boybluesy

DUBAI......What the fuck really happened ?

Lots of injuries post-Dubai.   Players should have been drinking mai-tai's by the pool instead of getting second pre-season beasting.

What is the point in making this thread again ffs

First of all probably nothing happened, second of all if it did then nobody will know the answer now compared to the other 20 threads there's been of made up stories and rumours about it

57 minutes ago, OhW said:

Strange time to start this thread. 

Why. The season is over.   We can't allow this to happen again.  Dubai, in my mind has fucked the season for some reason.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Lots of injuries post-Dubai.   Players should have been drinking mai-tai's by the pool instead of getting second pre-season beasting.

Is this a tongue in cheek sort of thread? 

6 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Why. The season is over.   We can't allow this to happen again.  Dubai, in my mind has fucked the season for some reason.

I just meant because you started it right as the league was announced as suspended. 

Ryan Jack walked in on Tav shagging Scott Arfields wife. So instead of keeping it to himself he went to stick Tav in and ended up shagging Tavs Mrs. Ryan Jack's wife found out so to get back at him she had a threesome with Mr and Mrs Polster.