The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You can count on it . He is friends with TLB . and there is no doubts , the wee rhodent scum bag will rope him in to it . If things get desperate

Hopefully someone at the club has taken him to one side and had a word in his ear because as soon as he mentions Liverpool, they'll jump on it.

This has the makings of a Dick Francis novel.
"I was within40 yards of the finishing line on Devon Loch competing in the Grand National,when the mad bastard thought it saw a fence and jumped,landed on it's stomach and shit happened",

shit happens ya fuckin mutants,and wipe the slavers from your chins and the snotters from your top lips.
null and void is a certainty,or i'll eat ma fuckin bunnet.

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

That’s the only way football in Scotland would have any sporting integrity and it would be down to a virus instead of a disease such as status quo, it was criminal they bastards won that cup anyway

I actually think Gerrard would say they haven’t won it yet which is the case. 
Even if everyone down south agrees Liverpool were going to win and deserve it, there will always be a star against their win. The DNF league champions.

43 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So just to get all this straight.

celtic wanted Rangers stripped of titles we actually won?

But they want a title handed to them they didn’t win?

What a mindset the Nappy slashers have. 

Dirty stinking bheasty bastards.

I think that is correct Dave.

* DNF

45 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

"I was within40 yards of the finishing line on Devon Loch competing in the Grand National,when the mad bastard thought it saw a fence and jumped,landed on it's stomach and shit happened",

shit happens ya fuckin mutants,and wipe the slavers from your chins and the snotters from your top lips.

Hope you’re right mate. 

17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hope you’re right mate. 

Wouldn't hold my breath.
BUT!!!...If it came to the crunch,i would expect us to be sitting in a court denying the fuckin gypsies.tramps,and thieves and downright scummy bastards a title they have NOT won.
This is a club who have actively tried to put us out of business,and are still trying to strip titles,add to this the continuing campaign with UEFA to penalise us over section 12,which is a standard question since 2013 agm's at the paedo dome.
FUCK THEM.

2 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

You are right. England is not a good test case. Look at Italy, look at Spain, what will the football authorities do there?

Hearts could still stay up and qualify for Europe (Scottish Cup) but would find themselves in the Championship.

UEFA could help by doubling the size of CL and EL league phases. It would only introduce 1 more round after the league phases to get numbers down but would allow associations to send more teams.

An early decision to quit would help. Teams could stand down early, give footballers a break but next season could also start early. This would allow league restructuring across the continent, to balance out issues with promotion and relegation.

Stop now, declare anything not decisively complete as void, and get ready for a 2020/21 super season!

I agree with your last sentence 100%.

I think they need to be making this season void as soon as possible, I wish I had confidence in UEFA making such a sensible decision on Tuesday, but I am not sure if they will. They can be  a strange and stupid bunch a lot of the time.

I think the chances of any football being played in the next three months (maybe more) is very slim so this season needs to be scrapped as you say and get players away for a break now and hope they can come back refreshed when the peak has been past, probably through June. 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Wouldn't hold my breath.
BUT!!!...If it came to the crunch,i would expect us to be sitting in a court denying the fuckin gypsies.tramps,and thieves and downright scummy bastards a title they have NOT won.
This is a club who have actively tried to put us out of business,and are still trying to strip titles,add to this the continuing campaign with UEFA to penalise us over section 12,which is a standard question since 2013 agm's at the paedo dome.
FUCK THEM.

I would sincerely hope that our lawyers are all over this. Like you say, wouldn’t hold my breath. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So just to get all this straight.

celtic wanted Rangers stripped of titles we actually won?

But they want a title handed to them they didn’t win?

What a mindset the Nappy slashers have. 

Dirty stinking bheasty bastards.

Yes, they have 'sporting integrity' at the fore front of everything they do, as long as it means they get their way. :headwall: 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Nearly fell out the big chair as the vote has only about 27.56% think the tramps should steal another tainted titles.
Wait till the word gets out the poll will go through the roof by the same cunts who voted themselves tgfitw.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why don’t we simply start next season as usual but play for a double title so whoever wins next season will get the title from this season. 
Makes as much sense as simply giving the Scum a title for nothing. 

The missus just shook her head when I suggested we give it to the winner of the last derby match of last year.:mutley:

On 13/03/2020 at 13:15, mitre_mouldmaster said:

At the end of the day A league system has to be fair.

In the SPFL we play the same teams, the same number of times to earn our right into the portion of the 'championship split / Relegation split'.

This league has been suspended prior to us having played the same number games, played the same teams the same number of times. We have not even reached the split.

With this inherent unfairness, it cannot be allowed for one club to be crowned the 'champions' as it has not been played over an even playing field.

Sporting integrity was banded about plenty in 2012, and as much as we moaned, we in the end had to accept it and have dealt with it.

Now it is time that 'Sporting Integrity' is put to the test to see if it was purely about the jealous punishing of one club, or if it genuinely does mean something to the Scottish game.

We are not playing Football Manager here. We cannot and must not accept clicking on the 'Go on Holiday' button and allow a league title to be gifted to anyone without it being won on a fair playing field.

when the snow and freeze of 1963 the games were nearly all played when things got back to normal,as i mind it was after new years day games till mid march. 

Fuck me...   know for a fact I'll get slated..  but get a fucking grip..  I'm a light blue.  Through and through.  But come on, as dirty as those filthy bastards are,  they didn't start Corona 19..  they've won the league.  We weren't going to catch them. Everyone on here has said it!  How pathetic to try and get it voided..

And before you kick me in the bollocks, turn the tables and what would you be saying if we were ahead and they were us? 

Let the hanging begin

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hope you're hungry. This is the spfl we're talking about. Remember, it's not us that's ahead. 

15 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

they've won the league

They haven’t though, and there is the problem! 

If the shoe was on the other foot I can guarantee Shaun the labourer from coatbridge would be on record as saying “aye but due to sporting integrity, they haven’t mathematically won it yet, so it should be scrapped”!!

Sky today has been all bheasts and SHREK

The cunts must have pulled in some favours, from there little fall out recently

Everyone of the bheasts are desperate to keep the narrative , the beggars are champions and should be declared thus

It is cringingly obvious

16 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Fuck me...   know for a fact I'll get slated..  but get a fucking grip..  I'm a light blue.  Through and through.  But come on, as dirty as those filthy bastards are,  they didn't start Corona 19..  they've won the league.  We weren't going to catch them. Everyone on here has said it!  How pathetic to try and get it voided..

And before you kick me in the bollocks, turn the tables and what would you be saying if we were ahead and they were us? 

Let the hanging begin

ban this cunt

Archived