The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the league can't be completed then null and void it. Start fresh next season. 

Other leagues are talking about not crowing champions. Why shouldn't we follow suit. 

Every league should follow suit.

If they can’t play the games in the summer it should be declared void.

Is there any minimum time between the start of one season and the next?

Just now, orange&blue92 said:

Every league should follow suit.

If they can’t play the games in the summer it should be declared void.

Is there any minimum time between the start of one season and the next?

Agreed mate, this league is already a laughing stock at times, crowning a champion when other leagues aren't would be a new low. 

I honestly don't know if there is any minimum time. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Agreed mate, this league is already a laughing stock at times, crowning a champion when other leagues aren't would be a new low. 

I honestly don't know if there is any minimum time. 

Crowning a ‘winner’ when it isnt mathematically ‘won’ surely can’t happen, same with the relegation scenario. 
They cunts seem to differ in thoughts on Facebook, Nutters😂

Unless it's mathematically impossible for a team to be caught then there is no way a championship winner should be declared. Same goes for relegation candidates.

If the scum get granted the title this year by the SPFL/SFA then I'll consisder them champions of the Coronavirus Championship, a one-off event that no-one in the rest of the world will give a shit about.

In every other league it's highly likely this season's competitions are going to be considered null and void.

If the Champions League and the Europa are declared null & void then the same must apply to leagues and this includes the Liverpool situation. Unfair? Perhaps. But they open themselves up to a legal can of worms throughout Europe if they do the alternative. The decision must come from UEFA and accepted as final by their members.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If the Champions League and the Europa are declared null & void then the same must apply to leagues and this includes the Liverpool situation. Unfair? Perhaps. But they open themselves up to a legal can of worms throughout Europe if they do the alternative. The decision must come from UEFA and accepted as final by their members.

How so? If competitions are ended by the rules they have already set then what UEFA do with their competitions is absolutely irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Good point mate ..... I seem to remember a case where a certain bunch of cunts ..... after being totally humiliated in both games ..... got through to the next round due to an opposing player from the Polish side being unregistered ...... albeit mistakenly?

Not he exact same as you state .... but similar in as far as "Sporting Integrity" is concerned ....... or as we used to say ...... Rules is Rules ........ unless of course  they are changed to suit a certain bunch of cunts ..... again.

🇬🇧

:troll:

Poor old Torcuil.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Predictions are that the peak probably wont be over till July.

Then you are running into the period where European Qualifiers would be scheduled to happen.

Only way I can see this working is that they either cancel European football next season, or seasons are voided across nations with it reverting to the finishing league positions  at the end of last season.  

The Champions League will not be cancelled, of that I am sure.

2 hours ago, billscott said:

with euro 2020 certain to be cancelled they will hold on and try to extend the league into june and maybe do away with the league cup next season   it depends how long this lasts  but if it carries on to a position where they cannot play the games  then the leagues have to be null and void

This won't be finished by June 

Archived