Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

The league must be voided

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah, we're VERY much in the firing line here. Without gate receipts and still having payroll to meet until September isnt easy when it's likely going to be a bill somewhere around £15-20m before we kick a ball again. 

Do we actually have that much gate receipts?  Are we not mostly ST anyway. I would have thought that money we got for gate receipts would have gone towards policing and security and obviously with no games we don’t have that outlay!

Bears r us and Sparkle like this

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Cunt from the BBC tweeting saying football is off until September. Tarriers are going to be given the title and no relegation or promotion.

Announcement tomorrow apparently. 

Not a chance of an announcement tomorrow. As foolish as they are , they won't announce anything until after Tuesday's meeting and/or wait and see the outcome from other leagues.

I can see football been finished until September.

Sweetheart and BlueKnight87 like this

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cunt from the BBC tweeting saying football is off until September. Tarriers are going to be given the title and no relegation or promotion.

That simply won't stand up in court.

Just now, jintybear said:

Do we actually have that much gate receipts?  Are we not mostly ST anyway. I would have thought that money we got for gate receipts would have gone towards policing and security and obviously with no games we don’t have that outlay!

We still have a substantial amount of matchday income (as well as the current inability to start ST sales any time soon). There's also going to be the possibility of lot of refunds for the cancelled games.

Yes, but insurance should cover this. I for one will refuse any refund. I haven't been a season ticket holder since 2012 just to watch Rangers, it's so I helped keep my club alive!

James Rolle and Bad Robot like this

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We still have a substantial amount of matchday income (as well as the current inability to start ST sales any time soon). There's also going to be the possibility of lot of refunds for the cancelled games.

Yeah i forgot about hospitality and the like as well! I’m sure we will survive but there will be many who don’t. It’s all very well is saying Fck the other teams (me being one of them) but it’s not going to be much fun playing celtic every 3 weeks because there are hardly any teams left! 

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

They will be trying to rush this through because by Tuesday night every other league will be null and void apart from Scotland 

I think you are on the money mate . That is what corruption does . Desperation

sRcFoCt likes this

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

MM

9 in a row is busted if hey don't get this one . You can't have 9 and one in between

As much as I would like this to be the case I don't agree.

Half their titles are tainted and they should not be awarded this one, but they should still be on for their 9th in a row next year.

They would have been the last club to win it, so no-one would have won to break their run.

It would be like saying a club didn't win 15 games on the bounce because there was an international break midway through the run.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How the fuck can you call somebody Champions but not relegate somebody?

For the simple reason they've shat their pants, if they relegate hearts they've a fight on their hands. Hand celtic the title" everyones "happy. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How the fuck can you call somebody Champions but not relegate somebody?

celtic champions.

No other champions or relegations.

Scenes. 🤣

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

As much as I would like this to be the case I don't agree.

Half their titles are tainted and they should not be awarded this one, but they should still be on for their 9th in a row next year.

They would have been the last club to win it, so no-one would have won to break their run.

It would be like saying a club didn't win 15 games on the bounce because there was an international break midway through the run.

Corona broke their run .

mitre_mouldmaster likes this

8 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

They will be trying to rush this through because by Tuesday night every other league will be null and void apart from Scotland 

If UEFA declare null & void, they will have to adhere to it or risk having their membership suspended not to mention countless law suits based on UEFA's decision. No way this gets rushed through tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No promotion or relegation but they get the title? So basically for every other club in every other league in Scotland the season is void but for them they become champions? Corruption once again at its finest!

Bears r us likes this

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

celtic champions.

No other champions or relegations.

Scenes. 🤣

Brilliant eh?  Oh well, at least the "Dude" told us so about the first bit so he will be chuffed he was right.

Colin Traive likes this

The best hope is for UEFA to bring out guidance for leagues to be voided. I don't see how the SPFL could ignore that, especially if nobody else does.

Otherwise I suspect sellic will be made champions. 

Think he replied to another tweet about Hearts not being relegated. I’ll see if I can find it. 👍🏻

778C4485-DB4A-447A-9F9E-F686FC7EAD31.png

59C01501-7DE4-4D48-AB45-9F84F5D73BC9.png

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s honestly mind boggling. Especially since Cove Rangers and Dundee United are in the same position 😂

They'll both be promoted. Hearts will be relegated.

ForeverAndEver likes this

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Brilliant eh?  Oh well, at least the "Dude" told us so about the first bit so he will be chuffed he was right.

I knew I was right anyway. The sources for the information were far more credible than anonymous football forum posters.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I knew I was right anyway. The sources for the information were far more credible than anonymous football forum posters.

Well done you. I aint anonymous.