The league must be voided

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

What a smarmy wee man you are. I automatically receive the Rangers News articles onto my Mac and at no time have I ever read anything from you guys  that I didn't already know 24 hrs prior. The definition of real journalism is called "Breaking News." Something you , as a freelance blogger (not a journalist) don't have.

I'm not a freelance blogger. I'm on a salary with a permanent employee contract. 

How many stories do I need to have broken to be a journalist?

Im impressed youve managed to read quotes 24 hours before they were said though. That must be a fucking hell of a Mac you've got. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wait, what? Gotta be bullshit. Would mean sellic become champions, but at the other end the table is voided. And None of the other clubs are promoted. Makes it sound distinctly like something to benefit sellic; Voiding everything except sellic's champions status? 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm not a freelance blogger. I'm on a salary with a permanent employee contract. 

How many stories do I need to have broken to be a journalist?

Im impressed youve managed to read quotes 24 hours before they were said though. That must be a fucking hell of a Mac you've got. 

There is nothing that you guys write in Rangers News that hasn't already been printed elsewhere. Rarely is it something I didn't know. That's not journalism. You may as well just copy & paste.

I wouldn't take what anyone on here or elsewhere has to say as gospel. Our Footballing body is so far behind with the times and our journalists and media so filled with bias and hatred for 1 club that it's really pointless. 

We can see the narrative being pushed on what 'they' want to happen, if it does then we need to have our legal team ready to fight it. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There is nothing that you guys write in Rangers News that hasn't already been printed elsewhere. Rarely is it something I didn't know. That's not journalism. You may as well just copy & paste.

No? Then why keep reading it? 

The killie arse tweeting about the announcement tomorrow saying they should take the 18/19 league standings for Europe that includes taigs,Rangers,sheep shaggers and you guessed it killie you couldn't make this shit up. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think it was @Howsitgoingthat was posting screenshot from their forums. I dont go on any of them.

No need to sign off your post like that though. Seems a bit formal. 

James. 

Can see why your comedy writing career went nowhere.

You’re fucking loving this.

100% you’re a Declan.

Rangers supporters are incensed at the rampant corruption, you’re revelling in it, all smug and pleased with yourself.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Can see why your comedy writing career went nowhere.

You’re fucking loving this.

100% you’re a Declan.

Rangers supporters are incensed at the rampant corruption, you’re revelling in it, all smug and pleased with yourself.

Fuck, I'll go and dig out the black suit will I? 

'Rampant corruotion'? It'll quickly be overturned in court then so there's nothing to worry about surely? 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

1.  Let's work on the basis here that the remaining games will not be rescheduled - which is the current position the SPFL are taking.

2.   C13 is now unenforceable as there is no way the clubs will play the 38 games. Agreed?

3.   "The remaining rules which shall continue in full force and effect."

4.  So now it's on to C38 and how the final rankings and Champion Clubs are determined.  The Champion Club has most points at the end of the Season (this is where the league's definition of Season comes in and the 'or otherwise determined' phrase).

5.   There's no way the season can end on the date of the final league game as it will never take place so the SPFL will determine, let's say Tuesday, as the final day of the Season.

6.     celtic will have the most points (or be in first or whatever the specific wording is in C38 (on my phone so can't c&p it)) at the end of the Season and Hearts will have the fewest, and so on down all four divisions.

1.  Agreed.

2. I cant see how c13 correlates with the definition you've proposed. 

3. Yes,  if you wish to nullify c13

4. Still disagree with the terminology and definition. For me the definition when combined with c13 supports the Board can change dates of the period between first and last game. If I saw the definition in isolation of c13, as the lawyer may have seen, I may agree with his opinion.

5. If theres no way the season can end on the date of the final league game, be it May 12th, March 10th or whenever that's a breach of the rules as is unenforceable. Which date is the final league game as it's not Tuesday?

6. Yes.

7. Rule c13 breached. Rule c38 breached. Rules on playoffs breached. Scum awarded titles. Definition not possible to be transposed into rule c13 even if this debacle hadn't have occured. 

8. Sporting integrity fucked up the arse.

Or we consider, work on the basis, that 38 games shall be played in a season and every rule which doesn't align to that is unenforceable. Which I'd have thought to be the starting point for any Rangers supporting journalist with integrity not accepting drop fed info which they repeat without knowledge of substance to it (ie why play offs can just be scrapped.).

Anyways. If you could ask your friends tomorrow to explain how, especially even if this covid stuff hadn't have happened, that clubs shall play 38 games in a season where that same  season is up to 38 games then I'd be appreciative. If they can clarify that contradiction in a season the league didnt finish early, I'd thank you 👍

26 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wait, what? Gotta be bullshit. Would mean sellic become champions, but at the other end the table is voided. And None of the other clubs are promoted. Makes it sound distinctly like something to benefit sellic; Voiding everything except sellic's champions status? 

Welcome to the party.

No matter what . 9 in a row means fuck all now . Only these sad mother fuckers would celebrate an unfinished league title

And can't see even a weak as piss RFC agreeing to a cup competition they can't compete in , in the months of August , Only in Scotland

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

See this 'real Rangers fan' bollocks. It's just a lazy trope which doesn't really mean anything.

It's a title they were looking set to win anyway and now it has a big asterisk.

The league almost certainly won't get voided so I'm not got to get myself all excited for the possibility of it only to be disappointed when it doesn't happen.

'Caring for Rangers' doesn't mean disagreeing with information I don't like in the face of all the evidence. That's just mental.

i never said ir does. but you said you dont care celtic are going to be given a league, and that my friend is my issue.

if it does not mean anything to you to be a Rangers supporter then that does not mean it is the same with others. it just means you dont support Rangers as well as you should for a common poster on a Rangers forum. does that fall under Rangers fan bollocks to you also ?

Archived