The league must be voided

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1.  Agreed.

2. I cant see how c13 correlates with the definition you've proposed. 

3. Yes,  if you wish to nullify c13

4. Still disagree with the terminology and definition. For me the definition when combined with c13 supports the Board can change dates of the period between first and last game. If I saw the definition in isolation of c13, as the lawyer may have seen, I may agree with his opinion.

5. If theres no way the season can end on the date of the final league game, be it May 12th, March 10th or whenever that's a breach of the rules as is unenforceable. Which date is the final league game as it's not Tuesday?

6. Yes.

7. Rule c13 breached. Rule c38 breached. Rules on playoffs breached. Scum awarded titles. Definition not possible to be transposed into rule c13 even if this debacle hadn't have occured. 

8. Sporting integrity fucked up the arse.

Or we consider, work on the basis, that 38 games shall be played in a season and every rule which doesn't align to that is unenforceable. Which I'd have thought to be the starting point for any Rangers supporting journalist with integrity not accepting drop fed info which they repeat without knowledge of substance to it (ie why play offs can just be scrapped.).

Anyways. If you could ask your friends tomorrow to explain how, especially even if this covid stuff hadn't have happened, that clubs shall play 38 games in a season where that same  season is up to 38 games then I'd be appreciative. If they can clarify that contradiction in a season the league didnt finish early, I'd thank you 👍

Fucking hell 😂 who I support has no relevance to how the SPFL are interpreting the rules. 

Im passing on what I've been told and have queried with people in a far better position to interpret them than I am. 

This season 38 games won't be played. It's that simple. Coronavirus has meant that the remaining games will remain postponed forever. So that rule is unenforceable. 

Its been explained to you repeatedly. The same people who have already explained it to me explaining it to me again because you don't understand is pointless. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

i never said ir does. but you said you dont care celtic are going to be given a league, and that my friend is my issue.

if it does not mean anything to you to be a Rangers supporter then that does not mean it is the same with others. it just means you dont support Rangers as well as you should for a common poster on a Rangers forum. does that fall under Rangers fan bollocks to you also ?

Is there a particular level to which we should support Rangers? Do we have to disagree with anything that we don't like just because it's the staunch thing to do? Seems a bit silly to me. 

See if you went to the doctor and he told you something was wrong with you, would you argue because someone in the pub told you it was something different? 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fucking hell 😂 who I support has no relevance to how the SPFL are interpreting the rules. 

Im passing on what I've been told and have queried with people in a far better position to interpret them than I am. 

This season 38 games won't be played. It's that simple. Coronavirus has meant that the remaining games will remain postponed forever. So that rule is unenforceable. 

Its been explained to you repeatedly. The same people who have already explained it to me explaining it to me again because you don't understand is pointless. 

It seems the people that have explained it to you, have started with giving celtic the title and trying to interpret the rules to justify it. If you start with the rules you cannot land with celtic being given the title. I hope we all agree with this and reject the rationale that we're being asked to accept. 

So apparently they are not only being gifted the title, but the spfl are demanding that celtic get direct access to the group stages of the Champions League so they get £20m-£30m.

This happens and I'm fucking done with Scottish football to be honest.

Grant them a title they didn't win and also give them £20m.

Game is a bogey, and if this doesn't get overturned I'm fucking done.

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

It seems the people that have explained it to you, have started with giving celtic the title and trying to interpret the rules to justify it. If you start with the rules you cannot land with celtic being given the title. I hope we all agree with this and reject the rationale that we're being asked to accept. 

Why would someone with an Ibrox ST do that? 

Why would someone who doesn't live in this country and has absolutely no interest in football do that? 

Why would someone at a club who stands to lose out considerably do that? 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So apparently they are not only being gifted the title, but the spfl are demanding that celtic get direct access to the group stages of the Champions League so they get £20m-£30m.

They're also demanding us Aberdeen and Motherwell go straight into the EL groups but it seems like absolute pie in the sky. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

i think this must be a wind up, Not even the scum can make these demands

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No having that :lol: 

Just now, The Dude said:

They're also demanding us Aberdeen and Motherwell go straight into the EL groups but it seems like absolute pie in the sky. 

The very fact they are doing it is corrupt.

They are giving them a title on a technicality and then trying to get the 'champions' a windfall worth about £15m more than the windfall they are trying to get the 'runners up'.

Fuck that. It's worse than I could have ever fucking believed.

Why don't they just go the whole fucking hog and say that they have decided Rangers should go back down to the 3rd division as it will help the club's struggling with cash flow due to Coronavirus.

If this is honestly even proposed by the governing bodies tomorrow, I'm done with Scottish football unless it is fought in the courts and overturned.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why would someone with an Ibrox ST do that? 

Why would someone who doesn't live in this country and has absolutely no interest in football do that? 

Why would someone at a club who stands to lose out considerably do that? 

They are messengers of course, telling you what they've heard - all originating from people that are keen just to hand the title to celtic. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

i think this must be a wind up, Not even the scum can make these demands

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/sfa-lobby-uefa-scottish-clubs-21696936

I'm not at the wind up. It's actually being proposed according to the record.

Say the SFA/SPFL has clout with some bigwig and think it will be granted.

I don't care if it fails, if they even propose this, then I'm fucking done with this corrupt shithole.

3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

They are messengers of course, telling you what they've heard - all originating from people that are keen just to hand the title to celtic. 

Is there anybody in Scotland who doesn't support celtic? 

How could one of them be originating from people wanting to hand the title to celtic when they don't live in this country and have no idea of the situation and we're given a copy of the rules and asked if they gave the league power to end the season early and hand out prizes. 

Paranoid nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The very fact they are doing it is corrupt.

They are giving them a title on a technicality and then trying to get the 'champions' a windfall worth about £15m more than the windfall they are trying to get the 'runners up'.

Fuck that. It's worse than I could have ever fucking believed.

Why don't they just go the whole fucking hog and say that they have decided Rangers should go back down to the 3rd division as it will help the club's struggling with cash flow due to Coronavirus.

If this is honestly even proposed by the governing bodies tomorrow, I'm done with Scottish football unless it is fought in the courts and overturned.

I've not actually read what they propose, I take it its an expanded competition? 

No chance it'll happen, if anything UEFA will just make the quals one off games rather than two legs

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've not actually read what they propose, I take it its an expanded competition? 

No chance it'll happen, if anything UEFA will just make the quals one off games rather than two legs

Dont care, if its even proposed, then they can go take a fuck to themselves.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont care, if its even proposed, then they can go take a fuck to themselves.

I doubt it even will be beyond a vague bit about expanding competitions. It wouldn't even get as far as detail as to how it will be changed. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I doubt it even will be beyond a vague bit about expanding competitions. It wouldn't even get as far as detail as to how it will be changed. 

Do you not find the entire principle of the matter unjust?

Not only content with granting a league title to someone on a technicality, but they are also trying to ensure that that club then gets a guaranteed financial windfall over the club that was denied a chance to win the league?

Sorry, but this is just a step too fucking far.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not only content with granting a league title to someone on a technicality, but they are also trying to ensure that that club then gets a guaranteed financial windfall over the club that was denied a chance to win the league?

I find it ridiculous. And il be honest, this would cause a far bigger shit storm than ANY decision the SPFL make over the title itself. 

14 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Correct.

The corrupt decision makers have started with a solution (give the scum a title they haven’t earned) and then worked back to engineer a way to get there instead of interpreting their own rules (eg “the league season shall consist of 38 games”) or waiting for guidance from the continent’s governing body on Tuesday.

They are giving themselves hernias trying to crowbar this through before UEFA guidance is forthcoming so that they can say “that’s too bad, we’ve already made our decision “. So fucking obvious.

And the filth have a cheerleader on here lapping it all up. Says he’s a Rangers fan but he’s the only Rangers fan I know who is so completely at ease with the latest example of blatant corruption - whether we are powerless or not, no Rangers fan can watch cheating on this scale with anything other than outrage.

Admin - please get him to fuck.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why would he find it unjust?

His team is getting everything it wants without even having to earn it.

Unjust? - he’s fucking loving it.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

If this happens, I have to say I'm not surprised. In all honesty though, we ourselves were handing them the title anyway. 

I just hate how spineless our club has become. From the chairman down to the playing staff. 

If the club dont fight this, and win, then I would be done with it to be honest.

If the SPFL/SFA even suggest that celtic get direct access to the champions league, then I just cant put any money into a corrupt system like this.

Game would be a bogey.

Archived