The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If this happens, I have to say I'm not surprised. In all honesty though, we ourselves were handing them the title anyway. 

I just hate how spineless our club has become. From the chairman down to the playing staff. 

We’ve been our own worst enemies against so-called lesser teams to be honest but the one team we’ve outplayed the last twice we’ve played them is the scum. I wish we played them every week.

Two wins and the game in hand takes the lead down to four points with six games left.

How the fuck can you gift a title to a team with a four point lead but eighteen points available?

It is simply corrupt, there is no other word for it.

21 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Correct.

The corrupt decision makers have started with a solution (give the scum a title they haven’t earned) and then worked back to engineer a way to get there instead of interpreting their own rules (eg “the league season shall consist of 38 games”) or waiting for guidance from the continent’s governing body on Tuesday.

They are giving themselves hernias trying to crowbar this through before UEFA guidance is forthcoming so that they can say “that’s too bad, we’ve already made our decision “. So fucking obvious.

And the filth have a cheerleader on here lapping it all up. Says he’s a Rangers fan but he’s the only Rangers fan I know who is so completely at ease with the latest example of blatant corruption - whether we are powerless or not, no Rangers fan can watch cheating on this scale with anything other than outrage.

Admin - please get him to fuck.

You could @ the admin so they can officially tell you you're wasting your breath.

49 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

According to the Sun, the government is stepping in and celtic will be crowned champions with Hearts relegated. 

Fucking bullshit and I'm sure us and Hearts will fight this, but we all know how it will turn out.

The CAS will need to get involved in this.

Have you read the comments section 

I found this interesting as it suggests the club have been working behind the scenes to stop this.

- 13hr

From a close source within scottish football ive heard that a decision was  made  to put it to a vote amongst the chairman of every scottish club in each division to decide whether or not the leagues end as it is regards the spl its been voted by a majority of 9 clubs to 3 that the placings in the league will stand as they are  only Rangers hearts and kilmarknock.voted against it youve heard it here first 9 in a row in the bag on merit hail hail

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I found this interesting as it suggests the club have been working behind the scenes to stop this.

What is so interesting about a rabid taig spouting absolute shite? 

5 minutes ago, weejoseph said:

What is so interesting about a rabid taig spouting absolute shite? 

That our club did fight/vote against it and not roll over.  I can see this going to CAS because of the amount of prize money involved. The vote was to gift them the cup.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That our club did fight/vote against it and not roll over.  I can see this going to CAS because of the amount of prize money involved. The vote was to gift them the cup.

jesus fucking wept... are you honestly giving that post by a fucking random bead rattler some sort of substance!?

You do realise there was no vote, the absolute mongo who posted it stated every club in Scotland in every division was asked but the vote came out 9-3? 

16 minutes ago, weejoseph said:

jesus fucking wept... are you honestly giving that post by a fucking random bead rattler some sort of substance!?

You do realise there was no vote, the absolute mongo who posted it stated every club in Scotland in every division was asked but the vote came out 9-3? 

I just thought it was interesting and IF that Rangers didn't roll over in any vote. Someone in here earlier said there was to be a SPFL vote,  so I took it that there had been. and the "Mongo" stated Rangers hearts and killie voted against it. I'm angry about this situation,  If this did happened then I hope our club apply to join the English league as Scottish football is corrupt.

48 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

48 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

... the spl its been voted by a majority of 9 clubs to 3 that the placings in the league will stand as they are  only Rangers hearts and kilmarknock.voted against it... 

I know it's tarrier pish but I'm pretty sure that only 3 votes are required to overturn a motion/proposal/decision.  Or have I missed something? 

9 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I know it's tarrier pish but I'm pretty sure that only 3 votes are required to overturn a motion/proposal/decision.  Or have I missed something? 

You've not missed anything. good to know that 3 votes could over turn any SPFL vote.

Do you happen to know if the SPFL  as the competition hosts would break any SFA rules for organisers of events if they did have a vote?

Edit: I'm wondering if the SPFL as the competition host would need to seek approval off the SFA to have a vote to end their competition 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

You've not missed anything. good to know that 3 votes could over turn any SPFL vote.

Do you happen to know if the SPFL  as the competition hosts would break any SFA rules for organisers of events?

Don't know the ins and outs of it all; the only thing I'm fairly certain of is that 3 votes out of the 12 premiership clubs vetoes any proposal etc. 

Might be wrong/outdated info on my part and I'm sure someone will pop in and tell me I'm wrong if so.  👍

35 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

44 fucking pages listening to a knob trying to justify himself. Don’t feed this. 

He must realise how he comes across on here but still persists. I think his claim to be a journalist is laughable as he never even went to journalism school or no doubt any higher education place. I hope that come Tuesday the UEFA panel call all leagues null and void and he can bugger off until the next time, all he seems to do is be an antagonistic fucker who would argue black is white if it maybe garnered a few hits on his sites he writes for.  I have a friend who is a proper Journo who has done 20 plus years working for main newspapers and this joker claims to be equal to him. No fucking chance even with the bloggers being allowed in. My mate worked fucking hard to get to where he is and it is an insult that the likes of the Dude can even suggest they are on the same level. As far as the league title goes if it as he says no fucking chance we should be accepting that proposal.

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

Fucking hell 😂 who I support has no relevance to how the SPFL are interpreting the rules. 

Im passing on what I've been told and have queried with people in a far better position to interpret them than I am. 

This season 38 games won't be played. It's that simple. Coronavirus has meant that the remaining games will remain postponed forever. So that rule is unenforceable. 

Its been explained to you repeatedly. The same people who have already explained it to me explaining it to me again because you don't understand is pointless. 

Then riddle me this.

A season by the definition is a period of the year. I understand that isnt a calendar year but a footballing calendar duration, but I accept the term "year". The rest of the definition stipulates conditions relating that period of the year.  It's most simplified version is a period of a year with conditions., a duration with conditions. 

So C13 stipulates clubs shall play 38 games in a period of the year. It specifies the number, not the duration.

I believe that's very significant, and until I get a logical explanation otherwise then it's true I dont get the explanation provided. 

The whole emphasis of c13 is 38 games. I'm scratching as to why mention that figure rather than phrase it another way. Rejecting that stated quantity of games for a condition relating to a duration of time makes little sense.

Given its potential implications any Rangers fan in a position to challenge/ query this point with lawyers providing comment on it all would imo doing us justice. As would any journalist who values integrity. I'd have thought a Rangers supporting journo certainly would but it seems not. Perhaps its easier being spoon fed and accepting than asking pertinent questions.

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If the club dont fight this, and win, then I would be done with it to be honest.

If the SPFL/SFA even suggest that celtic get direct access to the champions league, then I just cant put any money into a corrupt system like this.

Game would be a bogey.

When I look at what we’ve had to put up with the last decade or so, and it’s getting worse I’m starting to wonder why do we even bother. The corruption at the SFA has gone to such levels now they don’t even bother trying to pretend we’re on a level playing field. The clear bias and corruption of officials when we got close this season was as bad as I thought it could get but handing them a title they haven’t won and then pressuring UEFA on their behalf to get them straight in to the lucrative group stages is a whole new level. The board must fight this, publicly expose the corruption and if needs be pull us out of Scottish football until changes are made to ensure the game is fair, we don’t want any special treatment unlike them just a fair game.

Right now I feel like giving up on Scottish football, would be so much easier just supporting a team down here, in a well run professional set up.

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Considering the sheep would miss out on 3rd place I find it hard to believe they would vote for that

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

44 fucking pages listening to a knob trying to justify himself. Don’t feed this. 

Rangers media love him.Gogzy in particular 

Keeps the site ticking over with traffic .Think he went through a breakdown “ TLB style 6 months ago .He was losing the plot then and even although he completely lost it with me .He got forgiveness and I earned a short ban .

Even if he was right .The guy is a creep .You can see it by his demeanour and the constant commentary,self platitudes  and gloating on here makes you  sick 

The guys backing him are just as bad 

Usually the same apathetic ones or know all’s, that sit on the fence when it’s anything to do with our enemies and haters 

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The vibe I'm getting is that they're getting it with 2 teams from the Championship promoted. Load a pish but anything to get them 10 in the end. The game's bent. 

Their desperation to get this over the line before UEFA make their decision would only tell us what we need to know 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Their desperation to get this over the line before UEFA make their decision would only tell us what we need to know 

If the speculation is to be believed then we will know today what is happening. Absolutely disgusting the levels our football authorities appear to be going to In order to placate them. Will also show for any doubters out there who is running the show up here. 

Shower of scum. I would actually love to know why Scottish football seems to bend over and take it from them every damn time.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Then riddle me this.

A season by the definition is a period of the year. I understand that isnt a calendar year but a footballing calendar duration, but I accept the term "year". The rest of the definition stipulates conditions relating that period of the year.  It's most simplified version is a period of a year with conditions., a duration with conditions. 

So C13 stipulates clubs shall play 38 games in a period of the year. It specifies the number, not the duration.

I believe that's very significant, and until I get a logical explanation otherwise then it's true I dont get the explanation provided. 

The whole emphasis of c13 is 38 games. I'm scratching as to why mention that figure rather than phrase it another way. Rejecting that stated quantity of games for a condition relating to a duration of time makes little sense.

Given its potential implications any Rangers fan in a position to challenge/ query this point with lawyers providing comment on it all would imo doing us justice. As would any journalist who values integrity. I'd have thought a Rangers supporting journo certainly would but it seems not. Perhaps its easier being spoon fed and accepting than asking pertinent questions.

I've queried it with an independent lawyer, they think the leagues rules are able to cover it. 

The SPFL have, they think their rules cover it. 

The Daily Record checked with an independent lawyer, they think the rules cover it. 

The clubs I've spoken to, they think the rules cover it. 

The 'pertinent' question has been sufficiently answered, its just seems that you don't like what the answer is so it's apparently the wrong one. 

Archived