The league must be voided

33 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If the speculation is to be believed then we will know today what is happening. Absolutely disgusting the levels our football authorities appear to be going to In order to placate them. Will also show for any doubters out there who is running the show up here. 

Shower of scum. I would actually love to know why Scottish football seems to bend over and take it from them every damn time.

The biggest worry for me . Is our absolute silence in this . If it's dignified in this instance , fair enough  . Yet is it more evidence , that bheastly club are running amok , while we have been kept at a peep for the last 5 years and are powerless for other reasons , King's takeover  :hmmm:. I always believe we have been neutered 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, badjon said:

He must realise how he comes across on here but still persists. I think his claim to be a journalist is laughable as he never even went to journalism school or no doubt any higher education place. I hope that come Tuesday the UEFA panel call all leagues null and void and he can bugger off until the next time, all he seems to do is be an antagonistic fucker who would argue black is white if it maybe garnered a few hits on his sites he writes for.  I have a friend who is a proper Journo who has done 20 plus years working for main newspapers and this joker claims to be equal to him. No fucking chance even with the bloggers being allowed in. My mate worked fucking hard to get to where he is and it is an insult that the likes of the Dude can even suggest they are on the same level. As far as the league title goes if it as he says no fucking chance we should be accepting that proposal.

My contract of employment says I'm a journalist. You're right, I never went to Journalism school. Yet here I am, paid working as a journalist. 

The powers here will want to tick the boxes and give the title. That is what will bring money into Scottish football. It is like filling a form in to apply for the grants really.

There is little enough money in football here, so desperation will drive the outcome.  As far as they are concerned that Champions league money comes to Scotland ...........any way any how.  It would only bother me if I thought that we deserved the title.  Funnily enough, 3 months ago, it would have been different.  Bottom line is, we threw this away.........sad.

😂😂 The resident ScumFC cheerleader is going for sainthood at this rate from Pope Frankie. 

You can spout all the rules you like but when it comes down to it, it’s simple logic, if a competition ends prematurely for whatever reason then no one can be declared the winner and it’s null & void. Any other result is cheating plain and simple. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The biggest worry for me . Is our absolute silence in this . If it's dignified in this instance , fair enough  . Yet is it more evidence , that bheastly club are running amok , while we have been kept at a peep for the last 5 years and are powerless for other reasons , King's takeover  :hmmm:. I always believe we have been neutered 

There's something in it, definitely. Our silence means we get shafted over time and time again. 

Getting to the point where the league is being run for the benefit of one team only. We have definitely been neutered. Will be interesting to see how we handle things when King steps down.

4 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

The powers here will want to tick the boxes and give the title. That is what will bring money into Scottish football. It is like filling a form in to apply for the grants really.

There is little enough money in football here, so desperation will drive the outcome.  As far as they are concerned that Champions league money comes to Scotland ...........any way any how.  It would only bother me if I thought that we deserved the title.  Funnily enough, 3 months ago, it would have been different.  Bottom line is, we threw this away.........sad.

Because a football fan , thinks we threw it away , doesn't change the facts . There were 2 old firm games left and enough games where the bheasts could have been caught .

The title had not been won by a long way . We need to stop this surrender stuff mate 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 The resident ScumFC cheerleader is going for sainthood at this rate from Pope Frankie. 

You can spout all the rules you like but when it comes down to it, it’s simple logic, if a competition ends prematurely for whatever reason then no one can be declared the winner and it’s null & void. Any other result is cheating plain and simple. 

If its simple logic, why have a couple of independent lawyers agreed with the SPFL's interpretation of the rules?

Why havent leagues across Europe immediately all been declared null and void?

Italy, the European country most affected by Coronavirus looking for Euro 2020 to be postponed so that by hook or by crook they can finish their season.

Scotland - only postponed football on Friday and by the Monday have declared the tarriers champions and ask for them to be put straight into the champions league therefore accessing the millions available to them..

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There's something in it, definitely. Our silence means we get shafted over time and time again. 

Getting to the point where the league is being run for the benefit of one team only. We have definitely been neutered. Will be interesting to see how we handle things when King steps down.

Sadly i think it will get worse . At least King occasionally put himself out there . If it's Douglas Park for example  . I really fear for us 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Italy, the European country most affected by Coronavirus looking for Euro 2020 to be postponed so that by hook or by crook they can finish their season.

Scotland - only postponed football on Friday and by the Monday have declared the tarriers champions and ask for them to be put straight into the champions league therefore accessing the millions available to them..

Thanks mate for answering that muppet above. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Exactly, and especially since it is still mathematically possible for that team to be caught. 

Baffling. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm sure you have taken a few hours away from here CB . Like myself 

It's as if , he is earning some retainer to come on here and spout his sanctimonious shite . It's round the clock with  him

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's as if , he is earning some retainer to come on here and spout his sanctimonious shite . It's round the clock with  him

He has been banging in about the rules for days, and completely missing the point that declaring anyone a winner shouldn’t even be on the table for discussion. 

Moved home last week mate, been run of my feet with work and getting things done with the house, so thankfully I’ve been able to skim most of the sanctimonious pish from The Dude. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If its simple logic, why have a couple of independent lawyers agreed with the SPFL's interpretation of the rules?

Why havent leagues across Europe immediately all been declared null and void?

If it’s as clear cut then why has Hearts lawyer saying what he/she is?

If rule A3 can be used to allow them to breach one of the rules then it can also be used by another lawyer to say C38 isn’t enforceable due to the agreed number of games being breached  

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You not remember how much of a cunt you made of it last time when you claimed this?

So far, I've been paid by admin to post here, get protected by Admin and now and on some sort of retainer to post here.

You're nearly as fucking mental as Sweetheart.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If it’s as clear cut then why has Hearts lawyer saying what he/she is?

If rule A3 can be used to allow them to breach one of the rules then it can also be used by another lawyer to say C38 isn’t enforceable due to the agreed number of games being breached  

Can you quote Hearts' lawyer? All that Heart have said is that a legal challenge isn't off the table.

C38 makes no mention of the number of games. Only who has most points at the end of the Season. The number of games are moot if the Season is determined to have ended.

Just now, The Dude said:

You not remember how much of a cunt you made of it last time when you claimed this?

So far, I've been paid by admin to post here, get protected by Admin and now and on some sort of retainer to post here.

You're nearly as fucking mental as Sweetheart.

But you know you are mental . That is the difference . You are constantly telling us how ill you are . You sad fuck 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He has been banging in about the rules for days, and completely missing the point that declaring anyone a winner shouldn’t even be on the table for discussion. 

Moved home last week mate, been run of my feet with work and getting things done with the house, so thankfully I’ve been able to skim most of the sanctimonious pish from The Dude. 

It's a passionate subject , so he has jumped on it . To get his kicks 

I think it shows how 'those kind' of people really are and I include the media people who are banging on about them being given the title.

The world is in a global pandemic and their ginger runt and knuckle dragging brood just crave a tainted trophy.

Horrible club from top to bottom both historically and to date.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I think it shows how 'those kind' of people really are and I include the media people who are banging on about them being given the title.

The world is in a global pandemic and their ginger runt and knuckle dragging brood just crave a tainted trophy.

Horrible club from top to bottom both historically and to date.

Spot on mate, they literally have no shame, sad thing is though I fully expect them to be given the title as I can’t see the SFA going against their wishes. 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

But you know you are mental . That is the difference . You are constantly telling us how ill you are . You sad fuck 

I am? Not like you to make stuff up....no wait, it's entirely like you to make shite up.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It IS on the table though and is the path the SPFL are going down. Should I just put my fingers in my ears and pretend I'm not listening because it's something that doesn't suit us? Tell folk that are far more qualified than I am that they are wrong because fuck celtic?

Archived