The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It IS on the table though and is the path the SPFL are going down. Should I just put my fingers in my ears and pretend I'm not listening because it's something that doesn't suit us? Tell folk that are far more qualified than I am that they are wrong because fuck celtic?

Aye do that, anything to get you to stop typing 

Fucking melter

12 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

If the tims get given the league, I want hearts relegated, and the same for all other leagues under the SFA, I don't care if there is 1pt in it, or 20pts.

That's it exactly. For fairness and to protect any 'integrity' the league's may still have, that needs to me mirrored through the divisions if that's the road they go down. We

They won't though, and will be shown to be the tarrier sympathizing association they are.

Sporting integrity my arse!

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

That's it exactly. For fairness and to protect any 'integrity' the league's may still have, that needs to me mirrored through the divisions if that's the road they go down. We

They won't though, and will be shown to be the tarrier sympathizing association they are.

Sporting integrity my arse!

That's exactly what the plan is from what I've been told.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It IS on the table though and is the path the SPFL are going down. Should I just put my fingers in my ears and pretend I'm not listening because it's something that doesn't suit us? Tell folk that are far more qualified than I am that they are wrong because fuck celtic?

Such a sanctimonious prick, you think you are some sort of authority, you are a  fienan bastard and the mask is starting to slip big time. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

hurting :dance:

Eh? Mate, you've literally made up several lies about me and tell anyone who listens that you don't care what I have to say - as well as made a couple of weird comments about my looks. 

You sure it's me that's hurting here?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I've queried it with an independent lawyer, they think the leagues rules are able to cover it. 

The SPFL have, they think their rules cover it. 

The Daily Record checked with an independent lawyer, they think the rules cover it. 

The clubs I've spoken to, they think the rules cover it. 

The 'pertinent' question has been sufficiently answered, its just seems that you don't like what the answer is so it's apparently the wrong one. 

Yeah I'd love them or someone to explain how the definition of season combines without contradicting  with C13 but rather than receive any explanation it appears the rules cover it.

Just now, The Dude said:

From all that I am hearing the SFA/SPFL have absolutely no intention of declaring the season void. If they go ahead then apart from the obvious legal action they would be facing, I would also hope that the fans of those Clubs directly affected by deciding the Leagues as per March 13th, would seriously consider giving their support in the future to a clearly corrupt game. I would go to my Clubs home games, but certainly would not put a single penny into any other part of the game.

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

Such a sanctimonious prick, you think you are some sort of authority, you are a  fienan bastard and the mask is starting to slip big time. 

Sanctimonious how? By saying what I've been told by clubs is happening?

Not some sort of authority. The people who passed me the info however did get it directly from the relevant authority though.

Ah jeez, my mask is slipping? Is that the same as with every other clown who has claimed this and just been made to look utterly fucking ridiculous.

My name etc is all freely available. Feel free to show how I'm a 'fienan bastard.'

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah I'd love them or someone to explain how the definition of season combines without contradicting  with C13 but rather than receive any explanation it appears the rules cover it.

Its been explained several times.

They don't combine. The rule is read on its own merit. The only definition of season is the one provided by the SPFL's list of definitions. It's that simple. The Season is defined by the SPFL's definition of it. Nothing more, nothing less.

The rule C13 is unenforcaable. There will not be 38 games this season. The remaining games have been postponed and will never be rearranged. Ever. Not in 2020. Not in 2021. Not in 2022. Not ever. They will not be played now or at any time in the future.

That makes rule c13 unenforcable. There simply won't be enough games played to satisfy that rule. No matter how much you stamp your feet and shout corruption.

Rule A3 says  that even if one rule is unenforceable the others all remain in force.

C38 remains in force.

C38 dictates the champions have the most points at the end of the Season. The board have the power to determine that the Season has ended early.

That is the SPFL's position.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It is. But it’s an absolute clusterfuck. The Premiership is the least of their issues. Partick are 2 points behind QOTS but with a game in hand. That’s a decision that will cost jobs, put Thistle in danger as a club as League 1 could require a decision Around full-time status. 

Likewise, Falkirk are 1 point behind Raith in League 1. They wont be able to sustain full time status if they have another season down there & only one of them/Thistle will be guaranteed promotion next season. 

Whilst I know you are correct and ending the season now is the plan for the SPFL it’s a propaganda campaign at the moment. celtic want it ended for obvious reasons, the SPFL want it ended for financial reasons as uncertainty and a delayed restart and clubs may not survive. It needs UEFA to take ownership & dictate what is happening. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It is. But it’s an absolute clusterfuck. The Premiership is the least of their issues. Partick are 2 points behind QOTS but with a game in hand. That’s a decision that will cost jobs, put Thistle in danger as a club as League 1 could require a decision Around full-time status. 

Likewise, Falkirk are 1 point behind Raith in League 1. They wont be able to sustain full time status if they have another season down there & only one of them/Thistle will be guaranteed promotion next season. 

Whilst I know you are correct and ending the season now is the plan for the SPFL it’s a propaganda campaign at the moment. celtic want it ended for obvious reasons, the SPFL want it ended for financial reasons as uncertainty and a delayed restart and clubs may not survive. It needs UEFA to take ownership & dictate what is happening. 

UEFA cant make decisions. It needs to be FIFA or the CAS. I think anyway...

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The Thistle/Queens one is the biggest one for me given the situation around the games/points.

I'm hopefully speaking to one of the four you mentioned this afternoon so will have a bit more of an idea where they are on this - although last week they seemed prepared to accept it.

I'd be stunned if UEFA dictate what happens simply because of the sheer amount of variance across all 55 members. Some nations think they'll be back playing soon, others could be September. They'll give domestic associations a deadline at best imo.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The Thistle/Queens one is the biggest one for me given the situation around the games/points.

I'm hopefully speaking to one of the four you mentioned this afternoon so will have a bit more of an idea where they are on this - although last week they seemed prepared to accept it.

I'd be stunned if UEFA dictate what happens simply because of the sheer amount of variance across all 55 members. Some nations think they'll be back playing soon, others could be September. They'll give domestic associations a deadline at best imo.

The CAS will step in.  They have to.

5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Karen Brady says your talking shite @The Dude

No way can you hand a title to anyone or relegate anyone when a competition fails to complete 

Doesn't surprise me that you are pushing the tarrier agenda tho, your podcast pals will be so proud of you

Karren Brady was talking about the PL. Which uses a different set of rules. Her quote is as relevant as me quoting the Seattle Sounders manager.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No way Hearts will go down without a fight. I'm certain that this will end up in the CAS.

It wont. It’s all empty bluster from Hearts. They’ll probably flatten the prize money payments in order to effectively keep Hearts sweet. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No way Hearts will go down without a fight. I'm certain that this will end up in the CAS.

Not saying they won’t - just saying it being reported.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/spfl-face-null-void-demand-21697590.amp

Surprised it’s only one. Should be at least two.

It seems certain that the tarriers will be anointed champions regardless

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It wont. It’s all empty bluster from Hearts. They’ll probably flatten the prize money payments in order to effectively keep Hearts sweet. 

What about our brave souls down Ibrox way 

What does your crystal ball say on that ?

Archived