The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've said it time and again. The whole thing is a fucking mess and theres no way to resolve it that everyone will find fair.

If everyone gets treated the same then it’s as close to fair as it can get.

Null and void is the only way to treat everyone the same.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate fuck next season as well what’s the point just give them it we can save some money and not bother going to the games. 

I made this point yesterday to my old man.

If you hand titles to teams that didn’t win them then is there any point paying in to a game from now on?

For me there wouldn’t be as the winner doesn’t necessarily have to win anymore.

Turns it all into a sham.

Imagine sitting top wishing for a disaster so you can be awarded a title you didn’t earn.

A very dangerous road to go down.

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Is there anybody in Scotland who doesn't support celtic? 

How could one of them be originating from people wanting to hand the title to celtic when they don't live in this country and have no idea of the situation and we're given a copy of the rules and asked if they gave the league power to end the season early and hand out prizes. 

Paranoid nonsense. 

Anyone accepting of celtic being handed the title does not support Rangers, IMO

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate fuck next season as well what’s the point just give them it we can save some money and not bother going to the games. 

Make them world champions and award liewell a Nobel prize.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I made this point yesterday to my old man.

If you hand titles to teams that didn’t win them then is there any point paying in to a game from now on?

For me there wouldn’t be as the winner doesn’t necessarily have to win anymore.

Turns it all into a sham.

Imagine sitting top wishing for a disaster so you can be awarded a title you didn’t earn.

A very dangerous road to go down.

Nail firmly on the head mate. 👍👍
Makes a mockery of any competition in the future. 

1 minute ago, grant_rfc said:

No champions declared, no teams relegated. Promote teams and reconstruct league (if even only temporarily) and award next seasons european places based on current position (they wont qualify anyway).

Agreed.

Easily the fairest way to do it.

But fairness wont come into it, because it will cost them money. Money ahead of fairness.

They will of course then say that the rules dictate how they do things, then when you press them on the rules, it comes down to the rules stating that they can do whatever the fuck them want, which of course blows out the excuse that they are 'just following the rules'.

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If everyone gets treated the same then it’s as close to fair as it can get.

Null and void is the only way to treat everyone the same.

But that isn’t treating people the same. Forget about the team involved but Dundee Utd are about 20 points clear in the Premiership. They’ll already be planning for life in the Premierships including budgets, player/contract negotiations etc. 

They aren’t be treated fairly in that scenario just like Hearts aren’t if they are relegated after 30 games. Or Thistle if they’re relegated despite being 2 points behind with a game in hand. 

There are no ‘fair’ solutions which is why UEFA need to take ownership and dictate what happens across the board 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

But that isn’t treating people the same. Forget about the team involved but Dundee Utd are about 20 points clear in the Premiership. They’ll already be planning for life in the Premierships including budgets, player/contract negotiations etc. 

They aren’t be treated fairly in that scenario just like Hearts aren’t if they are relegated after 30 games. Or Thistle if they’re relegated despite being 2 points behind with a game in hand. 

There are no ‘fair’ solutions which is why UEFA need to take ownership and dictate what happens across the board 

With a bit of luck .The bheasts and the cabal  will be made to look ridiculous in all this after few weeks  

Archived