The league must be voided

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Tbf, I’m pretty sure if they had played three rounds they would have declared the leader as the winner.

Probably they would have done. Plenty of precedent - storm on the final day has happened before.

Does not invalidate the fact that they acted correctly.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That the one with a club that would potentially be missing out on a play-off place?

I think this will most likely get interesting when and if someone tries to raise a legal challenge, as I would imagine this would have a likely side-effect of potentially holding up the start of the new season.

Thats the one. Given how the financial stuff will impact them, I'm expecting an interesting chat. 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Tbf, I’m pretty sure if they had played three rounds they would have declared the leader as the winner.

Jesus christ what took you so long to get here.... no need to guess what you're opinion on this will be eh 😏

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Never happened in golf before how could they? The leader after round 3 very often doesn't win.

I’m positive it has. Can’t give you a specific tournament, tbh, but I worked in bookies for about 17 years and I’m sure it has happened and the leader at the end of the third round won the tournament, and we paid out on it,

36 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes another taig bastard EJ who has been getting away with it on here for yonks. Should have been gone a long time ago..........

He is disgusting last few days 

Tries to get the sympathy vote going on about his illness .Hate bullying mate but he brings all the abuse on himself 

He says it doesn’t bother him but it does 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So it made the point perfectly. I'm not sure how a random user on here can be considered a better source of info than several clubs and a lawyer. 

I dont expect anyone to trust me on the basis I'm a poster on here. Many will know who I am outside of here and know I have contacts in football through my job. Its all about the credibility or lack thereof. To some posters I'm. Just The Dude and they know nothing else of me and I'd totally see why they take anything I say with the same pinch of salt I do when I see posters I know nothing of their background make claims about stuff. 

Show me these other users who are up from noon til night replying to every post and peddling the line every Rangers fan doesn't want to here? 

9 minutes ago, left winger said:

edit: but obviously every player would have played the exact same number of holes, against each other, whereas in the league every team hasn’t played the same matches.

Sporting integrity and aw that mate.  That was my point. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He is disgusting last few days 

Tries to get the sympathy vote going on about his illness .Hate bullying mate but he brings all the abuse on himself 

He says it doesn’t bother him but it does 

Absolute pish. Some really odd lies you've been coming out with.

Ironic you say it doesn't both me but it does, aftre insisting you don't care about what I post, then proceed to bitch and whine about what i post.

2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Show me these other users who are up from noon til night replying to every post and peddling the line every Rangers fan doesn't want to here? 

Should I pretend its not happening because Rangers fans don't want to hear it?

That's worked out well for us in the past.

A decision should not me made under the influence of financial gain or loss. Nor should it be made on rules that were made without consideration of a global pandemic. These are aggravated circumstances. A decision should be made solely on sporting integrity.

Also, it would be asinine for the SPFL to come to a conclusion before hearing what UEFA have to say. I would be astonished if they do.

21 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

908329FB-670D-42E5-A46C-9E9D397AC375.jpeg

The F1/motorsport red flag rules are long standing, and appropriate for that sport. They are also clearly written in the rules, and with plenty of precedent in the past.

What is written there has no more relevance to football than the rules governing speeding in the pit lane.

Bizarre comparison tbh.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

looked on the clyde ssb twatter and see they have constantly been posting popcorn teeths claims the league is theirs, nothing like trying to peddle their lies for them eh?

Everything about that club is fucking rancid.

Nothing would make me happier than if a huge void opened up under their shitehole of a stadium and just swallowed them into the abyss.

I used to be fairly moderate, but not any more. Anything bad that happens to them they deserve.

Bunch of child molesting cunts.

Archived