The league must be voided

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

UEFA don't make decisions on how seasons end if games can't be completed but everyone seems to be hanging their hat on that one.

If was going through the proper appeal process, it would go the the SFA first, then FIFA's DRC then CAS.

If Hearts and Rangers challenge a decision by the SPFL on a specific interpretation of their rules, it wouldn't be a worldwide problem.

You seriously think this is only going to be a problem in Scotland? 

It WILL be a world wide problem. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s a conflict of interest that in normal circumstances wouldn’t of been allowed to happen, just a pity no one is capable to call it out.

Our MD (the same one who signed the statement everyone is raving about) sits on the board with him.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Anne Budge has just been on the TV talking about a precedent being set in 2012 with Rangers and said she has been talking to a few clubs and WILL take legal action .

Ann Budge: 'We will take legal action if Hearts are relegated by early finish to the season'

Tynecastle owner prepared to go to court if club are demoted prematurely

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You seriously think this is only going to be a problem in Scotland? 

It WILL be a world wide problem. 

No I don't think it will be a Scottish only problem but each case will be looked at individually where disputes arise between clubs and their FA/league. Some leagues will rules in place which cover it and don't get challenged, some will look to find consensus with clubs, others will need arbitration.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll do nothing 

I don't think you understand what Anne Budge is capable of. 

She's a fighter and has put too much time and money out her own pocket to keep Hearts alive (mind they were going to the wall before she stepped in).

There's no chance she will lie down and let the SFA walk over her.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

She's a fighter and has put too much time and money out her own pocket to keep Hearts alive (mind they were going to the wall before she stepped in).

Ann Budge who let was so star-struck by Craig Levein she let him run the club and sacked him, but didn't really sack him.

Ann Budge when asked if three options including the option where the champions are declared and the league reconstructed to allow them to continue in it said none of them are satisfactory.

Sporting integrity insists that all games must be played, hopefully she abides by that.

32 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Agreed.

She has bigger balls than the chancers at our own club.

And I don't mean that in any derogatory term to her.

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Our MD (the same one who signed the statement everyone is raving about) sits on the board with him.

That you trolling him because he made you look stupid with what you’ve been guessing was going to happen😂

pity awe those clubs an lawyers you’ve spoke to never had the same opinion as the club you say you support

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

That you trolling him because he made you look stupid with what you’ve been guessing was going to happen😂

pity awe those clubs an lawyers you’ve spoke to never had the same opinion as the club you say you support

Now now, we all get things wrong, he’ll admit it eventually.

He does need to watch who he’s speaking to though if he wants to write about our club.

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

She has bigger balls than the chancers at our own club.

And I don't mean that in any derogatory term to her.

Yep and I think that we should let them start the fight to avoid relegation and then if no one is relegated no one can be winners.

She has got more done than king or a successor ever will.

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Yep and I think that we should let them start the fight to avoid relegation and then if no one is relegated no one can be winners.

She has got more done than king or a successor ever will.

Lke building a stand well over budget and behind schedule, allowing Levein to ruin much of the club's infrastructure or having to survive on anonymous handouts?

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Now now, we all get things wrong, he’ll admit it eventually.

He does need to watch who he’s speaking to though if he wants to write about our club.

Lol, we’ve all been wrong on this forum, the dude’s posts on the title destination, and his justification on why he sees it as fair because of any unfairness to other teams in Scotland stuck in my craw

23 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Where have I got it wrong? Rangers have laid out their position. Nothing they've said contradicts anything Ive posted. 

Archived