The league must be voided

43 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Ann Budge when asked if three options including the option where the champions are declared and the league reconstructed to allow them to continue in it said none of them are satisfactory.

Sporting integrity insists that all games must be played, hopefully she abides by that.

If this actually becomes a proposal, then I hope she sticks by that.  
If  this does become something that’s actually presented to clubs and accepted, and not legally challenged by Rangers I’d be done with football 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Now now, we all get things wrong, he’ll admit it eventually.

He does need to watch who he’s speaking to though if he wants to write about our club.

How so? Shouldn't I speak to other clubs in the course of doing my job or are Rangers my go to for stuff about the other 40 clubs? 

Nothing from Hearts or Rangers so far has contradicted that the SPFL intend to end the season and award trophies. Rangers and Hearts think the SPFL have it wrong if they do and will challenge it. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

How so? Shouldn't I speak to other clubs in the course of doing my job or are Rangers my go to for stuff about the other 40 clubs? 

Nothing from Hearts or Rangers so far has contradicted that the SPFL intend to end the season and award trophies. Rangers and Hearts think the SPFL have it wrong if they do and will challenge it. 

Just admit you got it wrong , this shows your struggling, even the most intelligent  guys would not be able to make this statement, considering the number of comments you have made.

”Nothing they've said contradicts anything Ive posted. ”

When the champions league and it's money is accessed by winning the league the spfl have to be very careful if they intend awarding the title before its a certainty. 

Losing a court case could cost them millions. Hopefully. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Just admit you got it wrong , this shows your struggling, even the most intelligent  guys would not be able to make this statement, considering the number of comments you have made.

”Nothing they've said contradicts anything Ive posted. ”

How have I got it wrong? 

What I've been told is the SPFL intend to finish the season and award the trophies. 

Rangers and Hearts have said if the SPFL do that they'll challenge it. 

Which bit have I got wrong? 

If what I'd been told was wrong, Hearts wouldn't be threatening legal action because it wouldn't be happening. 

Is Roddy Forsyth a bear? Heard an interview with him on BBC 5 Live. Quoted Lawwell re 2008 and how their stance has changed. Also said the best thing to do and most amicable is to give the scum the title on war time basis which means they’ll be champions but won’t officially count to their numbers and will still be on 8.

I think Rangers and Hearts know the rules.

A season can only be complete playing 38 games.

There is no rule to say otherwise despite what’s trying to be claimed.

No winner, no trophy.

Null and void, move on to next season.

People might moan but that would be the only fair option.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Where have I got it wrong? Rangers have laid out their position. Nothing they've said contradicts anything Ive posted. 

Ok then since everybody has to speak clear an proper to the journo

You clearly gave the view of every other club bar Rangers, and on a Rangers forum tae! Tut tut

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How have I got it wrong? 

What I've been told is the SPFL intend to finish the season and award the trophies. 

If what I'd been told was wrong, Hearts wouldn't be threatening legal action because it wouldn't be happening. 

The SPFL narrative is desperate, the news today stated they are waiting for Boris Johnson to tell them what to do, they are the most incompetent bunch of idiots that exist for one purpose, their football team.

Don’t listen to them in the future, that’s the biggest thing you’ve got wrong.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Ok then since everybody has to speak clear an proper to the journo

You clearly gave the view of every other club bar Rangers, and on a Rangers forum tae! Tut tut

No, I gave the information that I got from a number of clubs. 

I couldn't give Rangers' view when I didn't have it. 

Found this in the Super Scoreboard thread and it should be highlighted as much as possible, the cunt that is Liewell did not care for rules or sporting integrity one little but in 2008 and a touch of karma would be really good for him now. :happy:

tweetaboyliewell.jpeg

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How have I got it wrong? 

You have got it wrong when you openly agree with the SPFL stance on a Rangers forum when it is clear that Rangers (the club you supposedly support) & Hearts vehemently disagree.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The SPFL narrative is desperate, the news today stated they are waiting for Boris Johnson to tell them what to do, they are the most incompetent bunch of idiots that exist for one purpose, their football team.

Don’t listen to them in the future, that’s the biggest thing you’ve got wrong.

It would be rather naive of anyone not to listen to what you're hearing from the body responsible for the decision. 

Talks with clubs, SPFL and SFA have been going on for over a week. 

Believe it or not, not everyone in Scottish football not employed by Rangers are tims. There's plenty at other clubs have no time at all for them. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You have got it wrong when you openly agree with the SPFL stance on a Rangers forum when it is clear that Rangers (the club you supposedly support) & Hearts vehemently disagree.

Have we all to blindly agree with every decision Rangers make? 

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is Roddy Forsyth a bear? Heard an interview with him on BBC 5 Live. Quoted Lawwell re 2008 and how their stance has changed. Also said the best thing to do and most amicable is to give the scum the title on war time basis which means they’ll be champions but won’t officially count to their numbers and will still be on 8.

That’s the only option if they continue this madness......titles stay at 8. 👍

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s the only option if they continue this madness......titles stay at 8. 👍

But they count war time stuff 

WON'T THIS NEVER ENDING CIRCLE OF MADNESS NEVER END.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It would be rather naive of anyone not to listen to what you're hearing from the body responsible for the decision. 

Talks with clubs, SPFL and SFA have been going on for over a week. 

Believe it or not, not everyone in Scottish football not employed by Rangers are tims. There's plenty at other clubs have no time at all for them. 

Believe it or not the SFA and the SPFL are corrupt bastards and would do anything including tearing up the rule book for their number one purpose, their fenian football team. Sporting integrity, telling the truth to journalists, children being sexually abused, all means nothing to them.

Just now, theiconicman said:

Dunno why, but I get the impression The Dude would be disappointed if the morally correct choice of voiding the league was chosen.

Wouldn't be disappointed and think it would do more damage to smaller clubs than going with the results. 

Archived