Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

The league must be voided

1 minute ago, Alendrin said:

Look at that, mostly well all negative stories, why don't you use your voice and fight for us or have you been told not?

As a fan you should be reporting on how handing the title to celtic is abhorrent, not sitting on here shouting everyone down, no wonder people are thinking you're a fake!

Offering Ross Wilson the DoF job is a negative? How'd you come to that conclusion?

SFL clubs not voting us into D1 was what appeared the be the popular opinion at the time.

Should I not have reported on MOH/Gilmour because they are 'negative'?

Those are four of the thousands I've written about us though. I'm sure if you have a look you'll find plenty stories where I use my voice and 'fight' for us.

As a fan, I'll report on the information I have not what I want to happen.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If they end the Season after the games already played, I think keeping the standings is right.

say that differently, but use language that states "celtic should be crowned champions" not how you just said it  

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Are you aware of the need for proof? 

Are you aware a simple accusation without proof can lead to a mega amount of trouble for the accuser? 

Are you aware that Stewart Robertson has only been involved for a limited period of time?

Are you aware that people that are corrupt don’t share it about willy nilly? 

Hence the reason it took years and years for FIFA to be done and not everyone in their corridors knew.

Ah right so there's no proof they're corrupt is what you're saying?

Robertson is on his second spell with the SPFL board at Rangers iirc and I think he may also have been on it while at Motherwell too.

If they're that corrupt that it's being openly discussed by fans on forums, surely a board member can see it?

Just now, The Dude said:

If they end the Season after the games already played, I think keeping the standings is right.

Honestly stunned, they haven’t won it.

Would be scandalous to award them the title at a stage where they can still realistically get caught.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

say that differently, but use language that states "celtic should be crowned champions" not how you just said it  

He says that but argued against Rangers being called champions despite being top of the last abandoned season in Scotland citing different rules.

Only he doesn’t know the rules from back then, just dismissed the idea. 

Rangers fan my arse 👍

Howsitgoing and BillyG91 like this

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I couldn't care less if celtic end up being crowned champions, I really couldn't.

If they do, its a title even their own former players have said is tainted and if they don't they'll insist next year counts towards nine anyway.

If we hadn't shat the bed and were closer to them, maybe I'd feel differently but I'm absolutely not fucked in the slightest if the get a title that's always going to have * next to it.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah right so there's no proof they're corrupt is what you're saying?

Robertson is on his second spell with the SPFL board at Rangers iirc and I think he may also have been on it while at Motherwell too.

If they're that corrupt that it's being openly discussed by fans on forums, surely a board member can see it?

Fans on forums giving opinions is not proof.

Only thing worse than an idiot is someone acting like one.

This is my last reply to you. Don’t even know how your stuff is coming up.

The ignore option isn’t doing it’s job.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I couldn't care less if celtic end up being crowned champions, I really couldn't.

If they do, its a title even their own former players have said is tainted and if they don't they'll insist next year counts towards nine anyway.

If we hadn't shat the bed and were closer to them, maybe I'd feel differently but I'm absolutely not fucked in the slightest if the get a title that's always going to have * next to it.

Wow.

BillyG91 likes this

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Honestly stunned, they haven’t won it.

Would be scandalous to award them the title at a stage where they can still realistically get caught.

All things being equal, I totally agree. If the last eight/nine games were to be played, who knows what might've happened. I'm not convinced that the title race was over. I even said it in articles and on the podcast as recently as week or two ago.

I think voiding it fucks over more teams down the leagues who probably would have been promoted and unfairly saves some from relegation.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s perfectly clear the season is finished so fuck going on about talking to people and different rules just come out and say what you have meant from the start of this topic that celtic are worthy champions.

KeyserSoze likes this

Just now, The Dude said:

I know you couldn't care less Dude. I just wanted you to actually type those words on a Rangers forum - instead of "keeping the standings is right"  

Dave Hedgehog likes this

Just now, Dickie said:

It’s perfectly clear the season is finished so fuck going on about talking to people and different rules just come out and say what you have meant from the start of this topic that celtic are worthy champions.

Because that's not what I've meant.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I know you couldn't care less Dude. I just wanted you to actually type those words on a Rangers forum - instead of "keeping the standings is right"  

I already have. A few times. On a Rangers forum.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Go to your name in the top right corner like I have underlined on mines in the pic.

Press “ignored users”.

Type in the account name you want to ignore and that’s it.

427F2727-AA90-4205-813F-E77B2895B3B1.jpeg

Cheers! Wasn't working on mobile. 

Alendrin and Dave Hedgehog like this

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

All things being equal, I totally agree. If the last eight/nine games were to be played, who knows what might've happened. I'm not convinced that the title race was over. I even said it in articles and on the podcast as recently as week or two ago.

I think voiding it fucks over more teams down the leagues who probably would have been promoted and unfairly saves some from relegation.

Probably is absolutely no reason to give out awards.

I’ve always respected you Dude but on this occasion I think you’re attitude is utter bonkers and unfair on every club that still has a chance however slim it may appear.

My advice to you is stop posting, go and have a lie down and come back tomorrow having come to your senses.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Probably is absolutely no reason to give out awards.

I’ve always respected you Dude but on this occasion I think you’re attitude is utter bonkers and unfair on every club that still has a chance however slim it may appear.

My advice to you is stop posting, go and have a lie down and come back tomorrow having come to your senses.

It wouldn't be on probably, it would be on games played already. There is no probably.

They don't have a chance anymore though because the games will never be played. No matter what option they go with its unfair on clubs.