The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as I hate the cunt that's the sort of post we go nuts about when it's aimed at us, also pretty fucking insensitive considering what one of our own on here is going through right now, can't be arsed with shite like that tbh.

I stand by my comment regarding Lennon,  but that does not mean that I don't have sincere heartfelt sympathy for anyone else going through such pain.

So if I have offended anyone I apologise. 

This is purely personal between me and Mr Lennon.

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as I hate the cunt that's the sort of post we go nuts about when it's aimed at us, also pretty fucking insensitive considering what one of our own on here is going through right now, can't be arsed with shite like that tbh.

Spot on.  Totally insensitive comment that is clearly said more in the belief that it is some how funny.   It’s not funny, serious illness can happen to anyone, not something to make some throw away comment about. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I stand by my comment regarding Lennon,  but that does not mean that I don't have sincere heartfelt sympathy for anyone else going through such pain.

So if I have offended anyone I apologise. 

This is purely personal between me and Mr Lennon.

I'm not derailing the thread any longer and I'm not an offended type but if you don't think that type of post is wrong then fair enough, I quite like you as a poster and you are obviously passionate about Rangers but on this you are out of line, that's all I have to say on it.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not derailing the thread any longer and I'm not an offended type but if you don't think that type of post is wrong then fair enough, I quite like you as a poster and you are obviously passionate about Rangers but on this you are out of line, that's all I have to say on it.

Fair enough Scott, we can agree to disagree on this subject, i don't have any issue with that 😉👍

But it was purely aimed at that cunt Lennon, and him only.

27 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fair enough Scott, we can agree to disagree on this subject, i don't have any issue with that 😉👍

But it was purely aimed at that cunt Lennon, and him only.

No issue with what anyone says about that scumbag Lennon.  He is total scum.

CORONA SPREAD 

Coronavirus Scotland: Hearts star self-isolates after developing symptoms of deadly COVID-19

BREAKING

HEARTS have confirmed an unnamed player has gone into self-isolation after developing coronavirus symptoms.

The Tynecastle squad member will follow government protocols and stay at home for a week.

KR_HEARTS_V_THISTLE1jpg-JS367927949.jpg?

Hearts opted not to identity the player in question but boss Daniel Stendel and club chiefs will remain in constant contact with him.

A Hearts spokesperson said: "After developing a cough, a player followed the new UK Government guidelines and started a seven-day period of self isolation as a precautionary measure."

More to follow.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I predict that this forum will reach new levels of complete and utter fucking madness if this situation runs from now until August, an extended pre-season on RM, doesn't bare thinking about ffs.

The bears den will be suspended until further notice. 

28 minutes ago, Smile said:

CORONA SPREAD 

Coronavirus Scotland: Hearts star self-isolates after developing symptoms of deadly COVID-19

BREAKING

HEARTS have confirmed an unnamed player has gone into self-isolation after developing coronavirus symptoms.

The Tynecastle squad member will follow government protocols and stay at home for a week.

KR_HEARTS_V_THISTLE1jpg-JS367927949.jpg?

Hearts opted not to identity the player in question but boss Daniel Stendel and club chiefs will remain in constant contact with him.

A Hearts spokesperson said: "After developing a cough, a player followed the new UK Government guidelines and started a seven-day period of self isolation as a precautionary measure."

More to follow.

@ForeverAndEver who do you want this to be? 😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I predict that this forum will reach new levels of complete and utter fucking madness if this situation runs from now until August, an extended pre-season on RM, doesn't bare thinking about ffs.

Be good news for some but I think I would take a break from here tbh 

The difference in Klopp and Lennons reactions is startling. 

you think there’s no money in Scottish football? Wait tae Hearts and countless other teams go the legal route and bankrupt the SFA if they go through with finishing the league like this, all to keep one or 2 member clubs happy 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The difference in Klopp and Lennons reactions is startling. 

you think there’s no money in Scottish football? Wait tae Hearts and countless other teams go the legal route and bankrupt the SFA if they go through with finishing the league like this, all to keep one or 2 member clubs happy 

Actually glad it’s Hearts in that position because they won’t take it lying down like others might.

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Actually glad it’s Hearts in that position because they won’t take it lying down like others might.

Yup. Arguably 3rd or 4th biggest club in the league. 

Hamilton would be pushed over quite easily. 

Only teams that are happy will be tarriers and St Mirren probably. 

41 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. Arguably 3rd or 4th biggest club in the league. 

Hamilton would be pushed over quite easily. 

Only teams that are happy will be tarriers and St Mirren probably. 

Disagree if you're talking about finalising the league with rewards based on current league positions.

Scum happy.  Motherwell and sheep happy as get Europe.

Us unhappy Hearts unhappy. Hamilton unhappy at potential relegation play off. 

Others are safe, not getting shafted, wont give a fuck really and probably happy to accept league position standings as finalised.

9 hours ago, billscott said:

with euro 2020 certain to be cancelled they will hold on and try to extend the league into june and maybe do away with the league cup next season   it depends how long this lasts  but if it carries on to a position where they cannot play the games  then the leagues have to be null and void

Cannes do that, we have a mythical tour of Outer Mongolia arranged that we cannae cancel.

9 hours ago, billscott said:

with euro 2020 certain to be cancelled they will hold on and try to extend the league into june and maybe do away with the league cup next season   it depends how long this lasts  but if it carries on to a position where they cannot play the games  then the leagues have to be null and void

o that 

C13 :   The Clubs for the time being entitled in terms of these Rules to participate in the Premiership shall, disregarding any abandoned or postponed matches, play in 38 League Matches in any one Season.

Does this  a title can't be awarded to a team just because some  prick says    "We would be the champions and rightly so"?

Though I think  'for the time being'  will be their way to bodyswerve 'Sporting Integrity'

Archived