The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

Nightmare mate. Cigarette sales and production should be banned. Making tax off of a death roulette is utterly shameful. Glad i have never smoked in my life. If you have to get on they vapes. At least they smell ok. Cunts that smoke reek and they don’t realise how bad because they are used to it. Hope your dad fights it hard and kicks it to fuck 🙏

Just now, Essandoh said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong and I’m sending all my best to your dad.

Sorry guys I wasn’t looking to drag this off topic but thanks for the well wishes. The auld man will be back at ibrox for next season all going well👍🏻🇬🇧

On 17/03/2020 at 13:02, kelvd1873 said:

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

went through this with my old mother. wish you and your dad the best of luck and never stop fighting. keep the head clear and positive and your dad has a fighters chance.

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

And we hate our club for not standing up at all. At least she is doing something, may not the way some like but it's better than doing fuck all.

So far she's only put out a statement, lets see if she backs it up with action first

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Good article.

Agree with everything he is saying mate.

I also think that if he is right, and the clubs themselves do not favour the approach that the SPFL are taking, then there is far more chance they will not get their way.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Nightmare mate. Cigarette sales and production should be banned tax off of a death roulette is utterly shameful. Glad i have never smoked in my life. If you have to get on they vapes. At least they smell ok. Cunts that smoke reek and they don’t realise how bad because they are used to it. Hope your dad fights it hard and kicks it to fuck 🙏

Add booze to the list too

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Speaking to a client in work who works for Welsh FA and he confirmed Uefa told them today that leagues have until the 30th of June to finish remaining games or league is null and void.

This is  hands down the best solution.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Am I allowed to call myself a journalist yet? 🙄😂

You can't call yourself a journalist without the education.(certificate)  A freelance writer perhaps. We are all freelance writers.

28 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry to hear about your dad, it is a horrible illness. Take care of yourself and your family as best you can mate.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Freelance means I work on a freelance basis. I dont Im an employee. 

Why does the chairman remain anonymous? I'm guessing it must be Tim Keyes or Ross Morrison.

You are fortunate to be in journalism without the schooling. I personally know people who worked their socks off to get to where they are.

28 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry guys I wasn’t looking to drag this off topic but thanks for the well wishes. The auld man will be back at ibrox for next season all going well👍🏻🇬🇧

Stay safe strong and steadfast for yourself your family and of course for your Dad mate .... at this time nothing is more important than that ...... absolutely nothing.

🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why does the chairman remain anonymous? I'm guessing it must be Tim Keyes or Ross Morrison.

You are fortunate to be in journalism without the schooling. I personally know people who worked their socks off to get to where they are.

Because it allowed him a bit more freedom to speak without ramifications

Edit: As did I work my socks off to get where I am. While I didn't go to uni to study journalism, I was instead covering games across the country at literally every age group on a voluntary basis to get my reps in. While ai make no claim to be the world's greatest journo, I do a better job than some of those who went to uni and have been doing the gig much, much longer than I. 

Archived