Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

The league must be voided

17 hours ago, The Dude said:

Lke building a stand well over budget and behind schedule, allowing Levein to ruin much of the club's infrastructure or having to survive on anonymous handouts?

No I mean in relation to standing up for the club.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So what part of giving them a title they haven’t won is fair? Can you imagine a scum supporter going on one of their forums and saying we should be given the title if roles were reversed,no neither can I.

It wasn't the fairness or otherwise o was commenting. I felt the language was extreme as was the accusation.

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

No I mean in relation to standing up for the club.

She's shite at it. Hearts fans hate her because she's not good at it.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

am about to have a smoke.

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

Its the...eh...herbal variety.

All the best to your old man though.

lidorfc and kelvd1873 like this

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong and I’m sending all my best to your dad.

kelvd1873 likes this

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I think this is inaccurate and they want them completed during the time vacated by cancelling the european championship I e. Completed in July. The sooner the better of course.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong and I’m sending all my best to your dad.

Sorry guys I wasn’t looking to drag this off topic but thanks for the well wishes. The auld man will be back at ibrox for next season all going well👍🏻🇬🇧

Bobby Hume and Bears r us like this

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Nightmare mate. Cigarette sales and production should be banned. Making tax off of a death roulette is utterly shameful. Glad i have never smoked in my life. If you have to get on they vapes. At least they smell ok. Cunts that smoke reek and they don’t realise how bad because they are used to it. Hope your dad fights it hard and kicks it to fuck 🙏

kelvd1873 likes this

On 17/03/2020 at 13:02, kelvd1873 said:

went through this with my old mother. wish you and your dad the best of luck and never stop fighting. keep the head clear and positive and your dad has a fighters chance.

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

And we hate our club for not standing up at all. At least she is doing something, may not the way some like but it's better than doing fuck all.

So far she's only put out a statement, lets see if she backs it up with action first

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Good article.

Agree with everything he is saying mate.

I also think that if he is right, and the clubs themselves do not favour the approach that the SPFL are taking, then there is far more chance they will not get their way.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That explains the Hamilton boss wanting to go with calling it complete, no playoffs so they’re safe, self interest or what.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Nightmare mate. Cigarette sales and production should be banned tax off of a death roulette is utterly shameful. Glad i have never smoked in my life. If you have to get on they vapes. At least they smell ok. Cunts that smoke reek and they don’t realise how bad because they are used to it. Hope your dad fights it hard and kicks it to fuck 🙏

Add booze to the list too

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Speaking to a client in work who works for Welsh FA and he confirmed Uefa told them today that leagues have until the 30th of June to finish remaining games or league is null and void.

Null and Void........such sweet words 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Am I allowed to call myself a journalist yet? 🙄😂

You can't call yourself a journalist without the education.(certificate)  A freelance writer perhaps. We are all freelance writers.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You can't call yourself a journalist without the education.(certificate)  A freelance writer perhaps. We are all freelance writers.

Freelance means I work on a freelance basis. I dont Im an employee.