Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

The league must be voided

C13 :   The Clubs for the time being entitled in terms of these Rules to participate in the Premiership shall, disregarding any abandoned or postponed matches, play in 38 League Matches in any one Season.

Does this  a title can't be awarded to a team just because some  prick says    "We would be the champions and rightly so"?

Though I think  'for the time being'  will be their way to bodyswerve 'Sporting Integrity'

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I predict that this forum will reach new levels of complete and utter fucking madness if this situation runs from now until August, an extended pre-season on RM, doesn't bare thinking about ffs.

Strap yourself in Scotty, it will be a hell of a ride I fear. 🤪

Scottywellhousetb and TEFTONG like this

2 hours ago, Smile said:

CORONA SPREAD 

Coronavirus Scotland: Hearts star self-isolates after developing symptoms of deadly COVID-19

BREAKING

HEARTS have confirmed an unnamed player has gone into self-isolation after developing coronavirus symptoms.

The Tynecastle squad member will follow government protocols and stay at home for a week.

KR_HEARTS_V_THISTLE1jpg-JS367927949.jpg?

Hearts opted not to identity the player in question but boss Daniel Stendel and club chiefs will remain in constant contact with him.

A Hearts spokesperson said: "After developing a cough, a player followed the new UK Government guidelines and started a seven-day period of self isolation as a precautionary measure."

More to follow.

Going down, Cough! No we're not,  says who? 💀

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Some of them actually believe the Coronavirus has been deliberately put out to stop them from winning.

Think about that for a second, a global pandemic to stop them winning.

Why didn’t we just do this a few years ago? 😂😂😂😂😂

No surrender bat soup for all 

DMax399 likes this

24 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Honestly couldn't make the levels of hypocrisy up...

Fucking hell. That’s new levels of stupid by Sutton. He must be on a belter of a retainer from the tims...

If the league is voided then Dundee u and the filth start legal proceedings.

if the league is declared now then Hearts start legal proceedings. Our board wouldn’t have the balls.

I think I can therefore see which course of action open to the SPFL is more likely.

Agree 100% about "sporting integrity when it suits" 
This aint even about the above.
It is down to basic fuckin maths.
do we think that lennon and brown could count their extra fuckin thumbs and toes.
then how do we expect the pair of fuckin mutants to get their thick heads round basic maths.

said to the missus last week that I would go through a half dozen pair of drawers when the season is cancelled,null and void,over,done,finished,disappeared quicker than skitter off a shovel,all pished stained.
and she said "do me a favour and go commando".

hard cheese ya gypsy bastards.
SOOK it up. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 hours ago, Smile said:

CORONA SPREAD 

Coronavirus Scotland: Hearts star self-isolates after developing symptoms of deadly COVID-19

BREAKING

HEARTS have confirmed an unnamed player has gone into self-isolation after developing coronavirus symptoms.

The Tynecastle squad member will follow government protocols and stay at home for a week.

KR_HEARTS_V_THISTLE1jpg-JS367927949.jpg?

Hearts opted not to identity the player in question but boss Daniel Stendel and club chiefs will remain in constant contact with him.

A Hearts spokesperson said: "After developing a cough, a player followed the new UK Government guidelines and started a seven-day period of self isolation as a precautionary measure."

More to follow.

The cynic in me wonders if this will form the legal basis of Hearts challenge to stay up.

surfsup2 likes this

The League is nil and void  Hearts had a 1in 6 chance of staying up so restart It  next season.

peoples life’s are more important .

BlueThunder likes this

11 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

The League is nil and void  Hearts had a 1in 6 chance of staying up so restart It  next season.

I am certain that in the next few days there will be a steady drip drip of the messages that the league should end as is and places should be regarded as final, suggesting otherwise would be against the ‘spirit of the game‘ and to play on would risk the health of players and fans, so declaring the season complete is the only obvious course of action blah blah blah. That’s how they will frame it.

They’ll say anything to get their title. Hartson, Sutton, Lego and Lennon already saying this. Only Barry Ferguson saying otherwise in print as far as I can tell.

17 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Ffs. It’s a strain of flu, not aids. 

24 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The cynic in me wonders if this will form the legal basis of Hearts challenge to stay up.

Symptoms, not tested positive. There’s no legal basis unless he does

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Symptoms, not tested positive. There’s no legal basis unless he does

The assumption was he has it and has been incubating it. I was being slightly facetious but legally I’m sure they would take a look at it.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

They won’t void it, they either reconvene at some point or extend next season to encapsulate the games left and the new title race. 

The other thread is saying there is no way the football will be reconvened. The league is finished is the message.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

They won’t void it, they either reconvene at some point or extend next season to encapsulate the games left and the new title race. 

They could start next season in August and play the remaining fixtures for this season midweeks!?:lol:

38 minutes ago, Don54 said:

According to Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, doublethink is:

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them… To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.

Always good to see quality literary references in here.

Don54 and scottyscott1963 like this