The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm comfortable that this league will be null and void now . No matter what any other fuckwit thinks or says

Me too, we know what the media and spfl/sfa fenians are like. They can bleat and squeal all they want, all they’re doing is setting up their fucked up demographic for a major fall.  The rules are clear, fuck with them and it’ll bankrupt the cunts.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Cool, it's just my opinion you're  a liar then. And a bit simple.

I believe the moderators asked to cut out personal abuse or does it not apply to you? Either way, you don't seem to abide.

46 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"But a senior club executive revealed on Friday night that there was little ­opposition to awarding Jurgen Klopp’s men their first English title for 30 years"

4 days is a long time in football....

85 pages and it's the same shit over and over. UEFA haven't confirmed anything, there is no proper clarity from them. We are none the wiser than we were at the start. On that basis and in light of the shitey arguments, and no I dont give a fuck who is right or wrong, this thread has ran its course.

Thank you and goodnight 

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s football clubs in Scotland that’s going to struggle to survive with this and all SFA/SPFL are concerned about is gifting their club a league title.

Now that the insurmountable fixture deadline has been  set, void the season and use the monetary prizes that would of went for league positions to help clubs see out this season. 

It is disgusting, but they have been controlled by Liewell and his minions for so long it is what they feel they have to do.

I cannot see this virus allowing for any games this side of August, but could be wrong.

I also heard Lamond from the BBC saying tonight that the SFA intend to still play this years semis and final of the 29/20 Scottish Cup. I have no idea when that would or could happen but again it will be being used to try and get you know who another trophy. :headwall:  

Archived