[OPINION] UEFA will Recommend a Null and Void

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Throughout all its member associations and competitions.

That is what is going to happen.

And any member not complying will be a laughing stock and look like fools, and will likely have their membership suspended.

So if the SFA / SPFL decide to dish out prizes and wooden spoons, then batter in.

This is going to be fun.

Talk about misinformation. This is your opinion mate, nothing more. I’d be all for it, I don’t disagree. But it’s purely your own conjecture.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Let them do what they like.

Given it ....given it......

Whatever happens next season thry can't possibly claim 10 in a row with a straight face.

They idolise men that helped sweep a paedophile ring under a carpet, I doubt us singing about tainted titles would make them blush tbh.

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Dundee united literally can't afford another season in the championship. They genuinely have to go up this season or they're fucked and I think that's fucking wonderful 😂😂

I will relish in watching their slow painful death 😁😁😁😁

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Surely clubs and especially ours aren’t just going to accept this? 

I’m sure some will want it, some wont. Ultimately the SPFL board can determine when a season ends. 

Our only hope is that, as the OP states, UEFA dictate what happens but I doubt that will happen

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I’m sure some will want it, some wont. Ultimately the SPFL board can determine when a season ends. 

Our only hope is that, as the OP states, UEFA dictate what happens but I doubt that will happen

They might be able to dictate when a season ends, but they wont determine a champion IMO.

Only way I can see this ending is with something similar to what the Germans are planning.

No champion, no relegation, but teams are promoted.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

It would be a massive change from UEFA who normally insists on domestic leagues' autonomy.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

The SFA will be a laughing stock if all other associations void the season though and they honour theirs to suit one club, they’re suppose to represent all member clubs, hopefully they see sense when other associations make the correct decision or UEFA takes it out their hands (which is a distinct possibility as it affects champs league/europa league qualification) 

If teams are to  be promoted, which ones? Surely the same logic would apply (if that's what you're applying to everything else) that you can't promote a team if you don't know 100% who would have finished in promotion spots.

27 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Don't mean to be pedantic but they never won it, we won nine in a row, they claim the goals they scored 

Think he means the 3 titles they won during world war 1 mate 

difference was the league wasn’t suspend during the first war so their titles are official, Second World War the National league was suspended it was regional leagues played instead and are not officially recognised by the SFA 

Think that’s right or pretty close maybe some auld cunt will know better 🤣

Just now, Inigo said:

If teams are to  be promoted, which ones? Surely the same logic would apply (if that's that you're applying to everything else) that you can't promote a team if you don't know 100% who would have finished in promotion spots.

It's too much of a clusterfuck they will null and void the season. The virus has only just started it could still be here in the autumn.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Before anyone wets their nappy, the views and opinions expressed here are my own personal views and opinions, and does not imply approval or endorsement from anyone at Rangers Media, the

Other opinions are available

Season voided & we start again next season as if it never happened. 

However, I have absolutely no doubt that if we were sitting top of the league I would be all for the league finishing with current positions. I think every team will have their opinions based on where they are sitting. 

Personally, I think we will do the same as we did when suspending the league. Wait & see what happens in England then follow suit. 

Archived