Sign in to follow this  
Teddybear123

Season Ticket Money

In light of the season possibly being cut short, how would people feel about  only seeing 14 home league games and one old firm having paid for a full price season ticket?

Given the shite prize money in the spfl, season ticket money must be a major part of our revenue, and if the club had to refund part of the season tickets while still paying the wage bill etc, this would surely be hugely detrimental to us financially. 

The reason it came to my mind was that lower league clubs are massively going to struggle as they are heavily reliant on gate receipts, the same as us. But I think our situation is different as the majority of our match ticket money was made months ago and our fan base is staunch as fuck and won’t  want a penny back, as this thread has shown. 

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

What I do think we should all be doing is try and support our Rangers boozers as much as we can as they are going have a hit.

So making a conscious effort to fill pubs during a period when there’s a pandemic?

As long as Rangers invest it in the team in the summer I couldn't really give a fuck. I will continue to pump the club full of my cash no matter how shite we become. I work for it so I will spend it how I see fit.

They are a good 70% of my life and have been for around 20years or so.