SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I completely agree that this would be grammatically correct. However, can I be arsed to amend the thread title? No....

Thanks for closing that other thread - stuck at home until further notice is bad enough without that shite! 

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Thanks for closing that other thread - stuck at home until further notice is bad enough without that shite! 

No worries mate, happy to oblige. Reading just one page of that thread would make anyone's head burst! :lol:

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

No worries mate, happy to oblige. Reading just one page of that thread would make anyone's head burst! :lol:

I think I read most posts over the 85 or so pages, well not all, after a while I stopped with our man Dude :happy:  it was getting to the stage where the same thing was being posted over and over, still I ploughed on as best I could.  

There was a wee bit new news for a few pages after the UEFA press release but it soon got back to where it had been a few hours before.

I did somehow get the last post on, you must have just been going to close it when I posted and up it went. When my post came up i noticed the thread was closed. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think I read most posts over the 85 or so pages, well not all, after a while I stopped with our man Dude :happy:  it was getting to the stage where the same thing was being posted over and over, still I ploughed on as best I could.  

There was a wee bit new news for a few pages after the UEFA press release but it soon got back to where it had been a few hours before.

I did somehow get the last post on, you must have just been going to close it when I posted and up it went. When my post came up i noticed the thread was closed. :thumbsup:

Yes mate,  between me posting and then locking the thread you managed to get in there and have the final word. Had to be done though, the thread was going nowhere.

Archived