SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

Can't get through on the phone.

I hope they get to the point that It's not about how many games have been played, points or goal differences.  It's about a competition that has been started and has had to be stopped because of a global/national crisis.  A precedent has been set on how to handle this situation. The league was abandoned in 1939 after 5 games, Rangers were top, no official title was given. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I hope they get to the point that It's not about how many games have been played, points or goal differences.  It's about a competition that has been started and has had to be stopped because of a global/national crisis.  A precedent has been set on how to handle this situation. The league was abandoned in 1939 after 5 games, Rangers were top, no official title was given. 

HK: “A situation like this has never affected the likes of football in England and Scotland for 150 years...” 

Just seen tlb on reporting Scotland talking about Armageddon, Nope he wasn’t talking about The Global Crisis where a very large number of people will lose their life’s, He was of course talking about league being cancelled and saying no way should the scum not be awarded the title, Shameless Bastard.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen tlb on reporting Scotland talking about Armageddon, Nope he wasn’t talking about The Global Crisis where a very large number of people will lose their life’s, He was of course talking about league being cancelled and saying no way should the scum not be awarded the title, Shameless Bastard.

If only the Chinese could create an incurable disease for that ball of shite 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think I speak for most of the forum in saying that I would pay money to hear you on SSB.

Archived